The Cornerback Room... | Syracusefan.com

The Cornerback Room...

I suspect GW is going find additional motivation in this.

So going off Big Game Boomer we have a
TOP 5 MLB
2 TOP 40 OLB
2 TOP 50 CB

I get that it isn’t an expert running this account but looking at the account players and coaches pay attention to it. Any press like this, is good press.

I want to see Williams have a super season. He works as hard as anyone
at his position. He was not "healthy" a good part of last season. Get a bit stronger
and he may get his name called on day 2.
He certainly could. This past draft the CB's taken in the first three rounds were (3) in the firsts, (5) in the second and (3) in the 3rd. So 11 CB's. I think he balls out and ends up as a 3rd round pick.

Last edited:
Im Eager to see who emerges this year as the next “it” CB. We have a strong history at that position going to the next level. Although Deuce picked off that one sideline pass last year (against FL St?) in a way I’ve not seen before. Damn he’s fast

Im Eager to see who emerges this year as the next “it” CB. We have a strong history at that position going to the next level. Although Deuce picked off that one sideline pass last year (against FL St?) in a way I’ve not seen before. Damn he’s fast
Hoping it is Dartmouth transfer Isaiah Johnson. Who is supposed to join the team after finishing his degree there. He incidentally is still not listed on the roster.

One more shout out to Nick. Where would SU be without Nick. He has single handedly been largely responsible for recruiting our top players, for coaching our best position, and for putting kids in the league.
He is in my opinion the most important coach that Dino has had since he landed the job. Now that Swag has some support watch out as he has been carrying an enormous weight and its great to SU have multiple guys that can bring it on the trail.

One more shout out to Nick. Where would SU be without Nick. He has single handedly been largely responsible for recruiting our top players, for coaching our best position, and for putting kids in the league.
He is in my opinion the most important coach that Dino has had since he landed the job. Now that Swag has some support watch out as he has been carrying an enormous weight and its great to SU have multiple guys that can bring it on the trail.

Remember, Nick coaches safeties. West coaches the cornerbacks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom