The Cure to our ills | Syracusefan.com

The Cure to our ills

4 Passes

No iso's without 4 passes first. No 3pt heaves without 4 passes first. No pick and rolls without 4 passes first. No turnovers without 4 passes first.

We pass plenty. The problem is when the player receives the pass they're always at a stand still.

We need to get people the ball when they're in position to do something.

I was drinking wine and beer during last night's game. It helped numb the pain a little but not enough. Might have to bring out the hard stuff tomorrow night.

4 Passes

No iso's without 4 passes first. No 3pt heaves without 4 passes first. No pick and rolls without 4 passes first. No turnovers without 4 passes first.

Disagree, I was thinking yesterday they had a better chance of scoring if the would just start chucking early in the shot clock. Whatever we were doing wasn’t working.

Players who can shoot. At least 1 player who can score on the low block. A PG with a strong handle who can push the ball up the court. None of which our current roster have.

No shots/ISO until you’ve made at least one pass to a forward somewhere in the middle. No more of this giving the ball to Chukwu at the 3-point line and no more of this catch a pass and then do nothing crap

I know. At least go back to 7th grade and have the forwards run an X thru the lane or something. Anything. And drop 7'2" to the low block so someone can drive the lane.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RDembowski

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom