The D fought but no turnovers in 3 games | Syracusefan.com

The D fought but no turnovers in 3 games

Cant fault the D with their performance(s), the Turnovers will come with their hard nosed (see what I did there) play...

Love the blitzing Ward has done, seems to work 90% of the time!

Rodney Williams catching that INT on the sideline the play before Miami's final TD would have been HUGE. They made the mistake we needed, we didn't capitalize.

Would have been huge but I don't think he would have been inbounds.

Would have been huge but I don't think he would have been inbounds.
Had he caught it cleanly with no bobble, his foot landed well inbounds. Difficult play but the type you have to make to earn a top 10 road upset. Same goes for the earlier diving INT he almost came up with.

If the Miami player didn't cross the goal line when he fumbl d... that would have been a to

That's the key, a little earlier here or there...hopefully this will change over the next 4 games.

3 games in a row the defense has not caused a turnover which is quite surprising while going 2-1. At any point that could have been the difference maker in this game.
Uh... Eric says hello.

3 games in a row the defense has not caused a turnover which is quite surprising while going 2-1. At any point that could have been the difference maker in this game.
Ya it could have, but they shut their offense down enough that if our offense scored another TD or SP Team scored other than Field Goals, that to could have been difference maker. I would like to see a few INTs also but you can get a lot out of the many 3 and out our D has done.

Our D is so much better than last year, and not just because it was so putrid last year. It is legit good, especially on 3rd downs. The Oline and not putting up enough points with the yards we get every game are the issues this year. Still, this is a bowl team, just gotta make that official with 2 more wins

If someone told me Dungey would throw 4 first half picks then I would’ve made other plans than watching the second half.

The fact that we were in the game at all while Dungey was floating pass after pass is a testament to the amazing performance by our D.

Not to pile on ED because he is a tough kid and I love him giving it back to Da U thugs with multiple hurdle attempts.

Our undermanned D, from coaches to players, was the best I’ve seen since Hogue & Smith were seniors.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom