The Decision to be streamed live on 9WSYR.com, and on TW 890. | Syracusefan.com

The Decision to be streamed live on 9WSYR.com, and on TW 890.

In this day and age, I'll be shocked if it's not on Twitter within about 20 seconds of being announced.

Pfft. I plan on being wholly useless tomorrow.

I was planning on it anyway, but this gives me more incentive. Top that.

this is the kind of thing you'll know the answer faster by checking twitter than being there in person

will it be called Time Warner presents The Decision?

I'm keeping my talents in Central New York.

I wonder if he pulls a Marcus Sales by rocking Cuse gear all day. Word will be out before 2:30.

I wonder if he pulls a Marcus Sales by rocking Cuse gear all day. Word will be out before 2:30.
And then on his way to the J-D gymnasium, gets scolded for running in the hall, and then they find Doritos (which are illegal at J-D) in his jacket, but his brother claims it is his jacket.

And then on his way to the J-D gymnasium, gets scolded for running in the hall, and then they find Doritos (which are illegal at J-D) in his jacket, but his brother claims it is his jacket.

I found a "cool ranch" loophole my senior year. I remember mr. Capone was soooo pissed that he had to let me go. It was a proud red ram moment

I found a "cool ranch" loophole my senior year. I remember mr. Capone was soooo pissed that he had to let me go. It was a proud red ram moment
Brinkerhoff is at your door, FYI.

"Highly-touted high school player Dajuan Coleman is announces which college he will attend." WSYR.com

Great grammar!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom