The "delete post" button ... | Syracusefan.com

The "delete post" button ...

Cowtown

Sesquipedalia verba
seems I've lost access to it. Is it something I've done? It's pretty handy when you get the "Aw, I shouldn't have posted that." It used to remain active for a certain interval after making the post, but now I see it's absent immediately. Thoughts?

Thanks.

edit: I see it here on this post now, but it was not available on other posts made in other threads this morning :noidea:

seems I've lost access to it. Is it something I've done? It's pretty handy when you get the "Aw, I shouldn't have posted that." It used to remain active for a certain interval after making the post, but now I see it's absent immediately. Thoughts?

Thanks.

edit: I see it here on this post now, but it was not available on other posts made in other threads this morning :noidea:

I believe there is a timer and when that timer expires so does the option to delete and edit.

edit: disregard that, I don't have the delete option with this reply.

I believe there is a timer and when that timer expires so does the option to delete and edit.
That is correct. I'm not exactly sure what the timing is, though.

Cowtown - try posting and then look immediately and see of you have the Delete option in your post.

That is correct. I'm not exactly sure what the timing is, though.

Cowtown - try posting and then look immediately and see of you have the Delete option in your post.

I did that this morning. The "delete post" was immediately present when I posted in this thread, but not in another one in the OT.

Thanks.

test

Okay, there is no "delete post" option on this post or any others I make.

I used to be able to edit and delete, no more. I figure Alsacs took that away after he banned me from the hoops chat.