The Dino Babers Show- before Florida State | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

The Dino Babers Show- before Florida State

I don't see a road win in there. If NC State loses to Miami/UNC, and Doeren is fired, then maybe. But they just looked like they had better players. Coaching can be the equalizer, but more often at home than on the road in college football.

NC st was better by a bit but still we a were a call away from a shot to tie the game playing with a decimated oline and Dline and our backup QB . so who knows what that will bring

Miami who knows, they havent been world beaters, Vt beat them by 20, hopefullt they win out and keep our bowl hopes alive.

if we are 3-1 coming out of the LSU game the schedule will be a big deal as to how the momentum builds.

lets hope we find a running game next year with all the pieces it would make the job a ton easier. I think the whole pace thing is great when its working but when its working with a ground element it wears on a dline way more than just rushing the passer does.

NC st was better by a bit but still we a were a call away from a shot to tie the game playing with a decimated oline and Dline and our backup QB . so who knows what that will bring

Miami who knows, they havent been world beaters, Vt beat them by 20, hopefullt they win out and keep our bowl hopes alive.

if we are 3-1 coming out of the LSU game the schedule will be a big deal as to how the momentum builds.

lets hope we find a running game next year with all the pieces it would make the job a ton easier. I think the whole pace thing is great when its working but when its working with a ground element it wears on a dline way more than just rushing the passer does.

Hopefully we can run the ball better. I think it's a bigger problem than just the OL getting older, stronger, better. It would be great if the light bulb can go on fully for Fredericks because I think he's a big piece to solving it. But he has to know where to line up, his assignment on every play. It was pretty clear last week when Mahoney was telling him where to go that he's not there yet.

I assume Miami will continue to improve under Richt. He's a really good coach. But I also wonder if Kaaya leaves after this year. Miami hit a rough patch after blowing that FSU game. But they seem to have gotten back on track, beating up on Pitt and UVA. I think that's an interesting game today, especially being in Raleigh.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom