The Doug Marrone Indoor Practice Facility | Syracusefan.com

The Doug Marrone Indoor Practice Facility

Dadarules

Walk On
Doug is a bleed orange guy and now will be very well papered up. What better way to show how well off donors should support SU than doing it yourself.

As much as this is sarcastic I would have Gedney call him to congratulate Marrone on his new job and bigger salary and in the same call ask him straight up for a big donation by noon today just to see what he would say. That would be fun to do. Marrone more than anyone knows how important these donations are.

Doug is a bleed orange guy and now will be very well papered up. What better way to show how well off donors should support SU than doing it yourself.

As much as this is sarcastic I would have Gedney call him to congratulate Marrone on his new job and bigger salary and in the same call ask him straight up for a big donation by noon today just to see what he would say. That would be fun to do. Marrone more than anyone knows how important these donations are.
There is a first time for everything

i thought this was about a new kohler 1.6 gpf

Why would FHCDM give a dime for a project, which, in my opinion, is probably the main reason he left because it wasn't built?

Why would FHCDM give a dime for a project, which, in my opinion, is probably the main reason he left because it wasn't built?

This was completely sarcastic. That said I would call him, as an alum with new found riches, and start telling him how important having a naming donor is to the future of the program and see how long I could keep the call going until he hung up. Picture Sasha Baron Cohen or the like making the call acting completely serious.

I think it's safe to assume that his bleed orange schtick is probably as much BS as his dream job and multiple championships were.

Never saw him involved at SU before his job and I'm confident we'll never see him again.

As one of our more wealthy alumni and one who claims to bleed orange I would think he would want to be more of the solution than the problem. He can make a difference.

Although I have no idea how much personal money he has already given to the project. I can only assume it's more than $0.

A few reasons. He claims to love Syracuse University. Plus, the university gave him a head coaching job when no one else had.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom