The Downside | Syracusefan.com

The Downside

SWC75

Bored Historian
- We’ve given up 552, 470, 472 and 484 yards in our last four games. Trying to overcome those numbers to win is blade running.

- Missouri scored 1 minute and 22 seconds into the game. It was the seventh time in our last 16 games that we either gave up a score on the other team’s first possession or turned the ball over on our first possession.

- Our first down runs, which were huge against Louisville, were not very effective in this game. Those plays set up everything else.

(That’s really all I can come up with. Not much, is it?)

Downside (you may ignore) - SU not playing inside opponent 40 as four down territory. It didn't help the defense to pin Missouri deep (1 out of 2 times). If we go in with the mindset of four down territory, I don't think this game goes down to the wire.

PS - Great job by Nassib and Lemon to secure us a bowl berth!!!!

Another part of the downside: Marrone said in his post-game that there were some guys who got "pretty banged up", and he isn't sure if they'll be available for Temple.

The downside is that eventually my erection from this game will subside.

If you have an erection lasting longer than four hours...you know the rest.

If you have an erection lasting longer than four hours...you know the rest.

tumblr_m26h3iHxxU1qa9yvvo1_500.jpg

Downside (you may ignore) - SU not playing inside opponent 40 as four down territory. It didn't help the defense to pin Missouri deep (1 out of 2 times). If we go in with the mindset of four down territory, I don't think this game goes down to the wire.

PS - Great job by Nassib and Lemon to secure us a bowl berth!!!!

Good thing Doug figured that out on the last drive.

There is something that has bothered me for the last couple of games and that is our punt blocking. Teams have been coming dangerously close to blocking our punts.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom