The Elite 24 is on ESPNU right now | Syracusefan.com

The Elite 24 is on ESPNU right now

Did any of our guys play in it, and if so, how did they look? Commits or guys we are recruiting?

I missed it but I know that JL missed the game with an ankle injury. That is all I know, I searched it real quick but couldnt find any results, or news.

Ennis looked pretty good. Was in control and definitely looked to pass first. I think he had 11 or 13 points. He hit all the FTs I remember seeing him take (3-3). He also hit what I think was the only made jump shot of the entire game. I'm serious, I only recall one single shot going in and he's the one that made it.

He had a nice sequence where the other team in-bounded after a make, Rondae Jefferson was dribbling the ball up court, and Ennis stripped it from behind at about the foul line. He turned, took a couple steps to the basket and flushed it.

Seldon looked like a Dion Waiters clone to me. Randle and Aaron Gordon looked like absolute beasts. Gordon got the MVP. They both looked like men amongst boys in terms of athleticism.

Ennis looked pretty good. Was in control and definitely looked to pass first. I think he had 11 or 13 points. He hit all the FTs I remember seeing him take (3-3). He also hit what I think was the only made jump shot of the entire game. I'm serious, I only recall one single shot going in and he's the one that made it.

He had a nice sequence where the other team in-bounded after a make, Rondae Jefferson was dribbling the ball up court, and Ennis stripped it from behind at about the foul line. He turned, took a couple steps to the basket and flushed it.

Seldon looked like a Dion Waiters clone to me. Randle and Aaron Gordon looked like absolute beasts. Gordon got the MVP. They both looked like men amongst boys in terms of athleticism.
How did Jefferson look?

Ennis looked really good, I was surprised at his foot speed on D. A couple of guys tried to go all boogaloo on him and he forced them to give up the ball every time. We are going to like him at the top of our zone.

Much better athlete than most are expecting. One play, Ennis stole the ball near his basket jumped off two feet with no run and threw it down with two hands with ease. I had to do a double take.

Much better athlete than most are expecting. One play, Ennis stole the ball near his basket jumped off two feet with no run and threw it down with two hands with ease. I had to do a double take.
He did also flub a dunk but he was a bit overzealous with that one. Selden and Jefferson both looked really good. Was disappointed to see no Jermaine Lawrence. The game its self was just awful to watch, much worse than either of than all american games. BTW harrison twins are douchnozzles, don't know why, just got that feeling watching the game.

I watched about 10 minutes of it then turned the channel. It was the typical no-defense, let's try to dunk it every time I get a chance, etc. Why they even have or show these games is beyond me. If they want to have and show it, make the damn kids play some defense!

He did also flub a dunk but he was a bit overzealous with that one. Selden and Jefferson both looked really good. Was disappointed to see no Jermaine Lawrence. The game its self was just awful to watch, much worse than either of than all american games. BTW harrison twins are douchnozzles, don't know why, just got that feeling watching the game.

Lol yea the analysts and people at ESPN bow to the Harrisons and constantly praise them for their toughness and attitude and how they have a mean streak blah blah blah, then if they struggle in the future they'll be the same people labeling them immature uncoachable and have an attitude problem.

I watched about 10 minutes of it then turned the channel. It was the typical no-defense, let's try to dunk it every time I get a chance, etc. Why they even have or show these games is beyond me. If they want to have and show it, make the damn kids play some defense!
ditto here. Watched the game for a while. Ennis did look ok. A couple of feeds said he can see the court and pass. Game was just a dunk show. All offense and no defense. Doesn't tell you a lot and soon became hohum.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom