The epitome of brutality... | Syracusefan.com

The epitome of brutality...

Seems like a regular occurrence early season with these two. Next up - Georgia Tech. Come regular season they will beat enough ACC opponents and all is forgiven.

How the hell do u lose by 7 to IUPUI. Brutal

I could be wrong, but I feel like this is one of those teams that has a big upset early every year...Indiana, Iowa, whomever...I mean, not HUGE upsets, but big enough. I could be wrong though - I haven't Googled to verify.

I could be wrong, but I feel like this is one of those teams that has a big upset early every year...Indiana, Iowa, whomever...I mean, not HUGE upsets, but big enough. I could be wrong though - I haven't Googled to verify.

Could be. Sounds familiar. Either them or IU-Fort Wayne or something.

It’s early. People forget that Duke played in Canada & got a lot of the kinks out of their team, part of the reason they look so cohesive right now. Anyone outside the Top 7-10 is ripe for an upset- that’s just cbb.

IUP almost beat KY last week.

IUP - Indiana University of Pennsylvania not to be confused with

IUPUI - Indiana University Purdue University Indianapolis

Talk about a couple of schools going through identity crisis. IUPUI is a school for Indiana residents that can't decide. IUP is a school for Pennsylvania residents that want the best the midwest has to offer but can't afford to go away to school.

IUP - Indiana University of Pennsylvania not to be confused with

IUPUI - Indiana University Purdue University Indianapolis

Talk about a couple of schools going through identity crisis. IUPUI is a school for Indiana residents that can't decide. IUP is a school for Pennsylvania residents that want the best the midwest has to offer but can't afford to go away to school.

Thanks for clarifying. I know that KY opened up against IUP & struggled throughout.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom