The "experts" are showing us some respect | Syracusefan.com

The "experts" are showing us some respect

Cuse House

All American
I'm not really a sports talk radio listener anymore. But I did happen to catch 10 minutes last week. (Axe perhaps?) And I thought he had a good point. He said in a game like this only three things can happen, (1) You get blown out: (2) You play a close game, and represent well, or (3) You get the upset. While no one likes moral victories, that means two of those outcomes are essentially good in Syracuse's case right now. So no point in worrying about how the game turns out. Go in with the expectation to win.

Between the heat and noise, I do not give us much of a chance. Even more folks will pick you closer to kick off

You know they predicted you to lose right?
The point was they predicted a close game. If you ask most people who are not syracuse fans they will say the game will be a blow out and you can't really blame them based off of what we've seen so far.

Between the heat and noise, I do not give us much of a chance. Even more folks will pick you closer to kick off

LOL. Sand-bagger Supreme, I see.

We know Clemson is an outstanding team.

We are hopeful but realistic about our chances.

It will take a handful of breaks for us to win - +2 in turnovers, a couple big offensive plays for us, not giving up too many big plays to the Tigers, scoring early to get the crowd into the game.

One thing I can guarantee is that we will hit you hard, though. You can count on that.

I'm not really a sports talk radio listener anymore. But I did happen to catch 10 minutes last week. (Axe perhaps?) And I thought he had a good point. He said in a game like this only three things can happen, (1) You get blown out: (2) You play a close game, and represent well, or (3) You get the upset. While no one likes moral victories, that means two of those outcomes are essentially good in Syracuse's case right now. So no point in worrying about how the game turns out. Go in with the expectation to win.

Or you destroy the team like we did vs WVU and LVILLE.

How could Axe possibly miss that?