The Extended Cut – Clemson | Syracusefan.com

The Extended Cut – Clemson

SU has done a great job with the videos.

And just rewatching the Babers victory speeches and thinking back to Doug after his first win against Northwestern and in his speech he gave the game ball to the Chamber of Commerce.

Dino and Wildhack with his ESPN connections seem to be making SU a bit of a cool program.

Still dumbfounded that they have not incorporated "Who's house?... Our house!" into the cheerleaders' repatoire yet. Talk about the gift that keeps on giving! Why not use it to our advantage? A real head-scratcher...

My ex-gf used to question how sports made me emotional. Aside from being able to share moments like this with my pops.. This is why.

That video made me want to simultaneously tear up and run through a brick wall.

I had tears running down my face as the clock wound down Friday. Not even ashamed. It was a total "I was starting to wonder if I'd ever see anything like this" moment...and there it was, right in front of me.

My ex-gf used to question how sports made me emotional. Aside from being able to share moments like this with my pops.. This is why.

That video made me want to simultaneously tear up and run through a brick wall.

Operative prefix being 'Ex'
Sounds like it worked out for the best.

I watched Dino's speech again last night, and watched parts of the game. My wife told me I'm strange. She's probably right. I told her Syracuse football is a hell of a drug.
LOL - I was watching the replay on ESPNU last night and my wife said the exact same thing...

Still dumbfounded that they have not incorporated "Who's house?... Our house!" into the cheerleaders' repatoire yet. Talk about the gift that keeps on giving! Why not use it to our advantage? A real head-scratcher...
They tried at the Pitt game. The cheerleaders failed miserably. The fans tried at clemson with about 6 minutes to go unfortunately they were sitting to close to me and my screaming not yet at them stopped the progress. Unfortunately it should have happened after the fans rushed the field and it did not

They tried at the Pitt game. The cheerleaders failed miserably. The fans tried at clemson with about 6 minutes to go unfortunately they were sitting to close to me and my screaming not yet at them stopped the progress. Unfortunately it should have happened after the fans rushed the field and it did not

I did not hear or see the attempt at either game. No reason not to try again!

SU has done a great job with the videos.

And just rewatching the Babers victory speeches and thinking back to Doug after his first win against Northwestern and in his speech he gave the game ball to the Chamber of Commerce.

Dino and Wildhack with his ESPN connections seem to be making SU a bit of a cool program.

I am harsh in this area (brand, marketing, videos, etc.) and I agree. They have KILLED it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom