The Extended Cut – Clemson | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

The Extended Cut – Clemson

Still dumbfounded that they have not incorporated "Who's house?... Our house!" into the cheerleaders' repatoire yet. Talk about the gift that keeps on giving! Why not use it to our advantage? A real head-scratcher...

I don’t understand why they haven’t incorporated the “Who’s house, our house” into the team run out. It would be a good fan interaction for the pregame. I hate when teams like Clemson have these special traditions and we just have a train horn and some fake smoke. They’ve gotten a little better with the cameras in the tunnel, but still no fan interaction.

In this Babers and or Wildhack era, the PR and videos, the graphics in social media posts etc are fantastic and soooooo much better than in the past.

If anyone knows who is in charge of this stuff, and you talk to them or pass them in the hall, tell them “good job”, and kiss them on the lips for me.

Chit gets me so fired up.

U of Georgia trademarked ‘whose house, our house’. I know that t shirts have to pay and get permission. Maybe if it’s changed to ‘whose house, the loud house’ there’d be no or at least less complications?
WHOSE HOUSE? OUR HOUSE! Trademark of Board of Regents of the University System of Georgia - Registration Number 4814115 - Serial Number 86309283 :: Justia Trademarks

I kinda liked the “whose Orange? Our Orange!” from the recent postgame speech better.

Last edited:
I had the eerie and wonderful feeling watching this that they knew something was going to happen, so they started the cameras rolling well in advance. They knew.

That's the impression, anyway. I don't know how much of this was cobbled together from last year's footage, etc. But I love the illusion, if that be what it is.

Love the endzone angle of Dungey's TD to Ishmael.

Love the shot of Bennett sticking the guy dead in his tracks, lifting him, and planting him on his back. Boulware could take a lesson there.

My fave, when Robinson comes into the frame from screen right unblocked at 100mph and sacks Cooper all the way to Killawog. Beautiful, clean, solid football hit. I screamed so loudly when that happened live that it scared my son.

I had the eerie and wonderful feeling watching this that they knew something was going to happen, so they started the cameras rolling well in advance. They knew.

That's the impression, anyway. I don't know how much of this was cobbled together from last year's footage, etc. But I love the illusion, if that be what it is.

Love the shot of Bennett sticking the guy dead in his tracks, lifting him, and planting him on his back. Boulware could take a lesson there.

My fave, when Robinson comes into the frame from screen right unblocked at 100mph and sacks Cooper all the way to Killawog. Beautiful, clean, solid football hit. I screamed so loudly when that happened live that it scared my son.

I got the same feeling

Wildhack said as much in this article I just read. Orange Holds The Tigers - Syracuse New Times

"“Yes, I did,” he said when asked if he honestly thought the Orange had a chance. “I’ve seen the growth of the program in the 14 months I’ve been here, I have the privilege to work with Dino and his staff and see the development of the kids, and you see them come together as a team. You see the culture of the program change. So yeah, tall order? Absolutely. But I never for a second thought we could not win. We’d have to play really, really well and we did.”"

U of Georgia trademarked ‘whose house, our house’. I know that t shirts have to pay and get permission. Maybe if it’s changed to ‘whose house, the loud house’ there’d be no or at least less complications?
WHOSE HOUSE? OUR HOUSE! Trademark of Board of Regents of the University System of Georgia - Registration Number 4814115 - Serial Number 86309283 :: Justia Trademarks

I'm 99% sure I have a "whose house, our house" SU shirt. A friend brought it to me while I was at LSU last month. I'll check when I get home.

I'm 99% sure I have a "whose house, our house" SU shirt. A friend brought it to me while I was at LSU last month. I'll check when I get home.

Don’t doubt it - just the saying itself has already been trademarked. Can be used but the mfg’er just has to pony up a little for apparel, hats etc to use it. I really don’t know , maybe there are some marketing gurus reading, if there’s an issue regarding a cheer.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RDembowski

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom