The fans brought their A game | Syracusefan.com

The fans brought their A game

CuyahogaCuse

2nd String
Those that were there anyway.

From the game story on espn:

Syracuse, spurred by the Carrier Dome crowd's deafening cheers, forced a punt and scored again. Gulley's 21-yard run set up Nassib's 7-yard scoring pass to Kobena with 6:42 left. Nassib's pass for the two-point conversion failed and the Wildcats still had a 35-33 lead.

It was as loud as I've heard it in the Dome on a long, long time. Especially on that NU 4th down in the first half.

And it was hot too. Would have been 1998 Tennessee hot if the place had been full.

So much to be encouraged about. The long term outlook for this program is better than it's been in a long time. Which is why losing today hurts.

On to MetLife. Let's shock the world. One can dream, right?

The people I was with and myself lost our voices. Mostly at the point of the bullshit late hit call.

I know the fans in 129 were loud and I can't talk I'm so hoarse. Another thing most of the fans I saw stayed until the end.

Gonna be tough to talk to people at the bar later. Wish they could have pulled this one out. Def got loud in the 4th quarter there.

The place was loud! I'll take that group any day over 50k of grandmas and hipsters who don't make a sound. Section 120 was loud, but the group of dudes in the top tier in the corner above us brought it to a new level with their "I Believe We Will Win" chanting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom