The first purchase anthony davis needs to make is | Syracusefan.com

The first purchase anthony davis needs to make is

Marsh01

Living Legend
Braces. Damn i didnt realize how f'ed up his teeth are. Good lord between that and the damn unibrow...

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Good. Lets resort to making fun of kids' looks. Keep it classy. Who are the classless, uneducated hicks again.

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk

God. Lets resort to making fin of kids looks. Keep it classy. Who are the classless, uneducated hicks again.

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk
Settle down im only busting balls

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

http://www.kentuckysportsradio.com/?p=87013

Josh Says: July 18th, 2011 at 9:02 pm Anthony Davis’ teeth are so jacked up, he could bite into a piece of bread, and it would write his name in cursive.
--

BTW THAT ARTICLE LINKED IS SOO IRONIC AND INACCURATE. they had kidd-g @29 and Davis @21 ranked, hilarious.

I did some searching cuz i wanted to see if he had a birth defect, as it looked like he had multiple rows of teeth.

I believe his parents actually purchased some DNA from Indiana Jones. He is definitely some kind of cross heredity experiment with Egyptian Pharaoh lineage.

And Kenny Smith needs to hit up the Men's Warehouse, and not the Salvation Army thrift shop.

Is this his mom?

Missi-Pyle-as-Fran-in-Dodgeball-A-True-Underdog-Story-missi-pyle-25072436-1360-768.jpg

Good. Lets resort to making fun of kids' looks. Keep it classy. Who are the classless, uneducated hicks again.

Meh, who cares. We're talking about a guy that prolly gets laid by a different girl every night, while most of the guys on this board couldn't get laid in a women's prison with a fistful of pardons.

I have no problem making fun of a dude's looks when it has absolutely no impact on his "reproductive potential". That's the case for Davis.

"Couldn't get laid in a women's prison with a fistful of pardons" is the line of the night.