The First Team - SiriusXM | Syracusefan.com

The First Team - SiriusXM

OrangeMojo

All Conference
Caught the end of their weekly segment with ‘The Bear’ this morning just as they were in the middle of discussing the SU game.

Greg McElroy was going on about how he loved the Cuse to cover and that “he loves SU’s defense - they are legit good and nobody is talking about them. Alton Robinson is one of the best DEs in college football and nobody knows who he is “

Went on for a little more about Robinson and the rest of the personnel on defense. It was pretty cool to hear that side of the ball get some good pub for once.

Then they cited some really positive stats about Syracuse as an underdog in recent history (7-1 ats as a 10+ pt dog for example)

Just a cool listen and amazing how much these kids have changed the narrative this season.

What's been really cool is the amount of actual respect Syracuse is getting. I'm not hearing the talking heads use the "over rated" term like I thought I was going to hear once we got ranked. I'm hearing a lot of people talk about how "legit" we are.

Then Full Ride started waxing poetically about Babers and Dungey. Is this real life!?
That doesn’t surprise me as much - I remember them discussing Dungey early last season and saying that he was “a Dude” and what a warrior he was. Back then they weren’t as complimentary about the rest of the program though...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom