The funny thing about the Flood hiring | Syracusefan.com

The funny thing about the Flood hiring

orangepassion

Nunzio Prophet
When Schiano 1st left, no one (including rutgers fans) thought of him as a possible candidate. Those who wanted the school to promote from within wanted Cignetti.

Don't say that RRRUUU... cause he insists that he was his 2nd option above anybody else that Rutgers could get.

Makes me wonder if Cignetti wanted the job which I assume he did and if he did does he or another guy on the staff pull an Edsall?

I wouldn't be surprised if Cignetti moves on if he can find something decent at this point. It might be hard since almost all new coaches have been hired.

What's even funnier is that the guy who was demoted as the OC is now the boss of the current OC, Cignetti - the guy everyone thought would be the new headcoach.

Don't say that RRRUUU... cause he insists that he was his 2nd option above anybody else that Rutgers could get.

If you go back and read any of my posts you will see exactly that.

I'm sure there will be some shake ups in the staff as there always is when a new coach takes over. I could see Cignetti going and Angelicho taking over as OC. We will probably bring in a DCoord. I think most of the current asssistants stay though.

I'm sure there will be some shake ups in the staff as there always is when a new coach takes over. I could see Cignetti going and Angelicho taking over as OC. We will probably bring in a DCoord. I think most of the current asssistants stay though.

i think most of the assistants stay-Where can they go at this point in the process even if they wanted to? RRRUUU-I didn't hear a soul from anywhere mention Flood as a possibility until he was named as Interim Coach.

Actually your first post was Saturday and you stated that Flood was warming on you. Never did you say he was your #2 until after Addazio was out of the picture. And honestly, if you could have gotten anyone to come in and coach Flood was your #2. Yeah ok!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RDembowski

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom