North Carolina
Duke
NC State
Wake Forest
Georgia Tech
Florida State
Miami
Clemson

... I have a feeling TV contracts are going to spoils any chances @ Texas/ND.

Would rather see

North:
Syracuse
Pittsburgh
UConn
Louisville
West Va
Maryland
VPI
UVA

Yes I said it... get rid of BC

South:
Duke
UNC
Wake
NC State
Clemson
Georgia Tech
Miami
FSU

ACC North
Boston College
UConn
Syracuse
Pittsburgh
Rutgers
Maryland
Virginia
Virginia Tech

ACC South
North Carolina
Duke
NC State
Wake Forest
Georgia Tech
Florida State
Miami
Clemson

... I have a feeling TV contracts are going to spoils any chances @ Texas/ND.

I'm not so sure that Rutgers is going be invited to come along. I assume that the only thing preventing four invitations from going out this weekend is the uncertainty of what Notre Dame might eventually do. From the sounds of it 10 teams submitted application to the ACC. Nova was reported to be one and from all reports I assume UConn was one as well. Presumably the ACC was ahead of us in realizing that Texas wasn't coming east, so what stopped them from extending invitations to Rutgers and UConn......is it just take your time and let things play out to see if Notre Dame might come into the fold on the ACC's terms?

......is it just take your time and let things play out to see if Notre Dame might come into the fold on the ACC's terms?

I think you nailed it right there.. (Notre Dame or Penn State perhaps) In which case Rutgers would be odd man out.

It's inevitable that ND will have to eventually realign to a "super conference" and my bet is that ND is being given consideration by the ACC.

You have to imagine that UConn is higher on the totem pole than Rutgers is. RU in a more fertile recruiting ground, but UConn has BCS bowl under their belt & conference title - something Rutgers hasn't done ever, nor have they won the conference and they've been around 3x as long.

Notre Dame, Texas, or Penn State. If not, stay at 14. and Snooki.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom