The Future | Syracusefan.com

The Future

AZOrange

Living Legend
So I didn’t want this to happen tonight. Not now, not ever. But I couldn’t hold it in anymore. No matter how hard this is to say…

I’m from the future. I returned here about 15 years ago and brought my sports almanac.

Anyway, I know I should not do this (time space consequences and all) but I felt you all needed to know…

Tomorrow against Clemson…well…

What honey? You need me to go to Costco? Now? At this hour? Really?…I know your contact lenses are important but I have this thing to tell my friends…ok ok I will go…just…a…sec…

Anyway guys I gotta run. Costco you know…

[CUSE WINS].

Shoot I should have added a “spoiler alert”…dang

So I didn’t want this to happen tonight. Not now, not ever. But I couldn’t hold it in anymore. No matter how hard this is to say…

I’m from the future. I returned here about 15 years ago and brought my sports almanac.

Anyway, I know I should not do this (time space consequences and all) but I felt you all needed to know…

What honey? You need me to go to Costco? Now? At this hour? Really?…I know your contact lenses are important but I have this thing to tell my friends…ok ok I will go…just…a…sec…

[CUSE WINS].

There is no way I believe this. No way if you were from the future, you would have known to get whatever your wife needed at Costco.

[CUSE WINS].

The obvious solution is to divorce your wife. i’m 33, single, posting on a college football message board at midnight, and let me tell you my life is amazing

Last edited:
Plus I happen to know that they closed the Costco that was closest to his house and he had to go all the way to the PV Costco or the Deer Valley Costco.

[CUSE WINS].

The question everyone wants answered oh humble time traveler, is what news is pending that could move the Clemson line?

There is no way I believe this. No way if you were from the future, you would have known to get whatever your wife needed at Costco.
My wife is from farther in the future

The obvious solution is to divorce your wife. i’m 33, single, posting on a college football message board at midnight, and let me tell you my life is amazing
I’m from the future…of course!

Plus I happen to know that they closed the Costco that was closest to his house and he had to go all the way to the PV Costco or the Deer Valley Costco.
Ha! I’d never go to PV! It’s backwards!

[CUSE WINS].

Did they ever find a suitable vehicle for Ellen Cleghorne?

BTTF2.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom