The Girls 1yard rushing on 25 attempts | Syracusefan.com

The Girls 1yard rushing on 25 attempts

If I saw the stat correctly, it looks like RU held the turnover advantage 5-0 over UNC in that game. How do you lose when your turnover margin is +5???

If I saw the stat correctly, it looks like RU held the turnover advantage 5-0 over UNC in that game. How do you lose when your turnover margin is +5???

Need I remind you who the head coach is ... Over on the other board I had talked about how even Huggins cannot fix the issues ... he can't ... that line is God awful!

our grand total of 32 yards midway through the 4th against RI is nothing to write home about

more disappointed than anything else. I bought into the pre-season hype that this team was so much better than last year's bowl team.

Of course, if Wake and RI have awesome seasons, this won't look so bad. But that's a big IF at the moment.

more disappointed than anything else. I bought into the pre-season hype that this team was so much better than last year's bowl team.

Of course, if Wake and RI have awesome seasons, this won't look so bad. But that's a big IF at the moment.
wake beat NC state today :noidea:... but i hear you mean... acchione with a touchdown... thats awesome

wake beat NC state today :noidea:... but i hear you mean... acchione with a touchdown... thats awesome

100% agree. Walk-ons are always a good story, especially ones that contribute. That was a helluva catch.

good news on Wake...

I don't think anyone said this year's team was going to be better than last year's. The hope was they could match last year's record, despite losing some key seniors. They may still do that.

the o-line was suppose to be better than last year. I think thats what he was saying.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom