The Highlander 24-25 season | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

The Highlander 24-25 season

He looked pretty good to my eyes. Is he one dimensional? Yes. He's a shot blocker, that's what he is. But he's elite at that, and he made a major difference in our defense in only 10-15 min a game.

I also think people were holding him to starting quality expectations because he started games, even though he was a clear number two behind Brown and didn't even play big minutes by back up center standards.

To me if your back up center can come in and contribute in some way and make some kind of difference he's successful, and McLeod did that.
He’s a first shot blocker. I want to see him remain active throughout the entire defensive possession. He often got a block which was corralled by the other team and laid in for an easy bucket because he gave up on the play. Need far more intensity out of him, without additional fouls.

He’s a first shot blocker. I want to see him remain active throughout the entire defensive possession. He often got a block which was corralled by the other team and laid in for an easy bucket because he gave up on the play. Need far more intensity out of him, without additional fouls.
One of the announcers last season described him as a "one play per possession" guy.

I thought that was a brilliant way to state it.

Because you're tall, too?
Jimmy Fallon Reaction GIF

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diamondmakr

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom