The hottie Duke fan that was ejected | Syracusefan.com

The hottie Duke fan that was ejected

HoustonCuse

2020-21 Iggy Winner Lead Scorer & Post Season Rcd
If this has been discussed, I missed it: was watching the tape of the ND game tonight and sitting in those same seats was a lady that I am about 56% sure could have been the same person. This time wearing the similar t-shirt over white long sleeve shirt. But this time is was an orange Syracuse t. So is that the same lady and she's a season ticket holder? Duke grad that roots for SU in all other games? Given how she sort of became the poster child for mistreatment of visiting fans it would be funny if she turned out to be a season ticket holder.

If this has been discussed, I missed it: was watching the tape of the ND game tonight and sitting in those same seats was a lady that I am about 56% sure could have been the same person. This time wearing the similar t-shirt over white long sleeve shirt. But this time is was an orange Syracuse t. So is that the same lady and she's a season ticket holder? Duke grad that roots for SU in all other games? Given how she sort of became the poster child for mistreatment of visiting fans it would be funny if she turned out to be a season ticket holder.

lol at 56% sure. Either way, I like investigative journalism. That certainly would be interesting.

Kicked out of the Dome and then stalked from afar by Orange fans! I'd say 56% chance she's not coming back. Time to kick another hottie outta the Dome.

If you said 60% or higher you would have had me but no way at 56% would you sway me to believe this is true. Keep digging HoustonCuse!

Without pictures, I'm 56% certain this thread won't last as long as it could have

Without pictures I'm 100% certain this thread won't last as long as it could have. Whether "pics or it didn't happen" is something the majority of us ascribe to or not, it can not be denied that there are immense chasms that divide those 2 fields of play.

Then again sometimes pictures are more about the gawkeye than trying to decipher any riddle. I know all your tricks, I have been eyeballing your kind with an intent eye!

Last edited:

56%? Can you please give me your percentages to at least one more significant digit?

Nah...she just apparently didn't get the Courtney Alexander memo that Syracuse isn't a destination place...so with nothing else to do in the 'Cuse, and, stuck in town, likely just took in another game. ;)

Pics!! Where are the pics - we need a screenshot or something. Until then nobody is going to have 100% faith in your 56% sure...

Sounds like some pictures need to be taken this evening to know for sure.

Don't be too creepy about it though...

mountaincuse said:
Sounds like some pictures need to be taken this evening to know for sure. Don't be too creepy about it though...

Creep away I say!

OK here is the best I can do for a picture...

PDH.jpg

I don't think it's her but either way she is sitting many seats to her right from where she would've sat next to towel waver guy for duke game
I am 56% sure

690West said:
I don't think it's her but either way she is sitting many seats to her right from where she would've sat next to towel waver guy for duke game

That doesn't look like towel guy either.

Plus, they are sitting in the courtside seats and not the first row of seats across the aisle around the court. Which is where towel guy sits every game.

I'm 94.8% sure of this

That doesn't look like towel guy either.

Plus, they are sitting in the courtside seats and not the first row of seats across the aisle around the court. Which is where towel guy sits every game.

I'm 94.8% sure of this
haha. great point mountain. Those are the courtside seats. wow, this 56% thread is toast. 100% toast.

im 92.3% sure she has no clue that this board is stalking her.

but im also at 56% when it comes to if she finds out, she might like it...

"Hey baby, you come to Syracusefan often?"