The Jim Boeheim Show - before Christmas | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

The Jim Boeheim Show - before Christmas

SWC75 - I cannot fully articulate how much I appreciate these write ups. Not having the opportunity to catch a show live, you are quite an amazing person for keeping us informed.

That said, I also want to applaud you sir quite vehemently. The stones it took to ask that first question and not get Boeheimed was quite unbelievable. Keep up the good work!

I have no job on the line, which makes my situation more favorable than a beat reporter who doesn't want to piss off his main source of information. Also, I've been calling into the show for more than 20 years and have had a good relationship. I try to avoid an accusatory tone and make sure I am asking a question.

SWC75 - I cannot fully articulate how much I appreciate these write ups. Not having the opportunity to catch a show live, you are quite an amazing person for keeping us informed.

That said, I also want to applaud you sir quite vehemently. The stones it took to ask that first question and not get Boeheimed was quite unbelievable. Keep up the good work!
Agreed. Thanks a ton for these writeups (as well as your other contributions to the board).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom