The Joe Girard jokes need to stop. | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

The Joe Girard jokes need to stop.

Are you lost? Do you know where you are right now?? Have you ever been on other programs fan forums? Pretty normal activity here compared to others. This is what we do here lol...talk ish and act like we know more then hof coaches! Its what keeps us all coming back...but sure let's make it boring and nothing but praise!
Lmao. He really said “Delete da posts dat say Kadary is a better player den Joe n BuDdy!”

Ridiculous.

Are you lost? Do you know where you are right now?? Have you ever been on other programs fan forums? Pretty normal activity here compared to others. This is what we do here lol...talk ish and act like we know more then hof coaches! Its what keeps us all coming back...but sure let's make it boring and nothing but praise!
No, I am not lost. But I think you need to understand the difference between opinion and hate. The so-called fans here express hateful things about players and coaches incessantly. That is not opinion. It is hate.

No, I am not lost. But I think you need to understand the difference between opinion and hate. The so-called fans here express hateful things about players and coaches incessantly. That is not opinion. It is hate.
You’ve been sheltered your whole life my friend. Id rather people keep it real then give false pretenses that aren’t realistic.

There are people on here that claim to be SU fans, but their chief function seems to discredit players and pretend they know more than the coaches. They voice contempt against JB, Buddy, and Joe. I am aware of what they say about opinions, i.e. they are like an anus, everyone has one and they usually stink! Can't the mods regulate this hate a little better without censoring opinion that is never ending, and in my opinion, wrong?

I just don't like white people. It's nothing personal against anyone.

j/k

You are right. I should have included him as well regarding the haters.
“Alan played awful last night. Forced 2 bad 3s that were both air balls. Threw a crazy pass with almost no chance of success. 3 awful mental errors.”

”He has usually been a major liability in the 2-3 zone. When Alan is in games, teams are routinely targeting his area of the zone to attack.”

is this hate or an opinion?

lol.

Guys don’t need to play for 20 minutes straight. We could/should easily have a true 3 guard rotation. Like 2012.

38 minutes for Buddy today in a game where he did nothing. Kadary’s foul trouble excuses his lower minutes...to an extent. But come on.

Did nothing? Yeah, that’s not accurate

Lmao. He really said “Delete da posts dat say Kadary is a better player den Joe n BuDdy!”

Ridiculous.
If the he you are referring to is me, I never said who was better. My focus was on hate not opinion. In fact, I believe Kadary should, and will, play more minutes.

“Alan played awful last night. Forced 2 bad 3s that were both air balls. Threw a crazy pass with almost no chance of success. 3 awful mental errors.”

”He has usually been a major liability in the 2-3 zone. When Alan is in games, teams are routinely targeting his area of the zone to attack.”

is this hate or an opinion?
opinion

interesting. Can you post an example of Griffin hate?
Haven't seen one today. Not surprisingly, he played great today. If you go back to previous games, where he struggled, you will find many. My point is that people who express hate toward their own team and coaches are not fans. Separate opinion from hate.

Haven't seen one today. Not surprisingly, he played great today. If you go back to previous games, where he struggled, you will find many. My point is that people who express hate toward their own team and coaches are not fans. Separate opinion from hate.
can you give me an example of the hate vs opinion. since you are the one asking for people to be muted, seems reasonable to see what you are talking about?

There are people on here that claim to be SU fans, but their chief function seems to discredit players and pretend they know more than the coaches. They voice contempt against JB, Buddy, and Joe. I am aware of what they say about opinions, i.e. they are like an anus, everyone has one and they usually stink! Can't the mods regulate this hate a little better without censoring opinion that is never ending, and in my opinion, wrong?

So, you want criticism of JB, Buddy and JGIII muted? Are there any current SU players or coaches that are open to criticism, in your opinion?

Also JGIII put on unhealthy weight this last year, that’s a fact

can you give me an example of the hate vs opinion. since you are the one asking for people to be muted, seems reasonable to see what you are talking about?
The best example I can give is people who constantly attack JB, say he should retire or be replaced. Also Buddy plays only because he is JB's son and disregard that he one of the best shooters in the country and can put the ball on the floor. Also, don't acknowledge that Joe and Buddy struggled with covoid. The haters say the same thing over and over and say nothing when they perform great, but that Kadary and Jesse need more minutes. Both are not ready yet. Stamina and stupid fouls are always a factor with young guys. Perhaps, people should search for a reason why JB does what he's always has done and not take out their frustration on someone that has forgotten more than you currently know.

The best example I can give is people who constantly attack JB, say he should retire or be replaced. Also Buddy plays only because he is JB's son and disregard that he one of the best shooters in the country and can put the ball on the floor. Also, don't acknowledge that Joe and Buddy struggled with covoid. The haters say the same thing over and over and say nothing when they perform great, but that Kadary and Jesse need more minutes. Both are not ready yet. Stamina and stupid fouls are always a factor with young guys. Perhaps, people should search for a reason why JB does what he's always has done and not take out their frustration on someone that has forgotten more than you currently know.

can you link to a specific post so we all know the difference?
you are using a lot of “people say” and “the haters”

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom