The Joe Girard jokes need to stop. | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

The Joe Girard jokes need to stop.

The best example I can give is people who constantly attack JB, say he should retire or be replaced. Also Buddy plays only because he is JB's son and disregard that he one of the best shooters in the country and can put the ball on the floor. Also, don't acknowledge that Joe and Buddy struggled with covoid. The haters say the same thing over and over and say nothing when they perform great, but that Kadary and Jesse need more minutes. Both are not ready yet. Stamina and stupid fouls are always a factor with young guys. Perhaps, people should search for a reason why JB does what he's always has done and not take out their frustration on someone that has forgotten more than you currently know.
re. the bolded: what is that based upon?

Not according to his coach. The added weight is supposed to help against bigger stronger guys.

yeah of course a coach is going to say that he’s not going to say “oh yeah he got really fat this off season.” LMAO

he runs with cinder blocks on his feet now, trust me that weight is from eating not lifting.

yeah of course a coach is going to say that he’s not going to say “oh yeah he got really fat this off season.” LMAO

he runs with cinder blocks on his feet now, trust me that weight is from eating not lifting.
Trust you? Not on your life. BTW calling him "fat" and saying "cinder blocks on his feet" are hateful things to say even if you are an insider, which I doubt you are.

On pregame radio JB said that Kadary is not used to playing significant guard minutes and that there is a lot more running involved. Said by next year his conditioning will be better and he will be ready.
I think this is a fair point and not inaccurate. Kadary will be a Star next season once he gets more comfortable and confident and works on retooling his jumpshot with Gmac over the summer. He’s gonna light up the crowds in the Dome next season.

Trust you? Not on your life. BTW calling him "fat" and saying "cinder blocks on his feet" are hateful things to say even if you are an insider, which I doubt you are.

unhhh I didn’t call him fat...

I said unhealthy weight.

and saying he runs with cinder blocks on his feet refers to his speed my friend

but yeah keep at it SJW

perhaps this isn’t the correct place for you my guy

There are people on here that claim to be SU fans, but their chief function seems to discredit players and pretend they know more than the coaches. They voice contempt against JB, Buddy, and Joe. I am aware of what they say about opinions, i.e. they are like an anus, everyone has one and they usually stink! Can't the mods regulate this hate a little better without censoring opinion that is never ending, and in my opinion, wrong?

Oh please stop! No one hates JB or JGIII or Buddy. What we dislike is clear nepotism. What we also dislike is not playing our best guard 30+ minutes just so Buddy can play 38. We won these last two going away and NOT because of Buddy. We win both by the same margin with him playing 20. Do you disagree? If so why? It’s obvious to everyone that the offense works the best with Kadary at point and JGIII at the 2.

Last edited:
yeah of course a coach is going to say that he’s not going to say “oh yeah he got really FAT this off season.” LMAO

Looks like you did say it.

yeah of course a coach is going to say that he’s not going to say “oh yeah he got really FAT this off season.” LMAO

Looks like you did say it.

nah my man, I was paraphrasing what the coaches wouldn’t say.

Once again, cinder blocks refers to speed

I am a thinner man and I run with cinder blocks on my feet as well

The best example I can give is people who constantly attack JB, say he should retire or be replaced. Also Buddy plays only because he is JB's son and disregard that he one of the best shooters in the country and can put the ball on the floor. Also, don't acknowledge that Joe and Buddy struggled with covoid. The haters say the same thing over and over and say nothing when they perform great, but that Kadary and Jesse need more minutes. Both are not ready yet. Stamina and stupid fouls are always a factor with young guys. Perhaps, people should search for a reason why JB does what he's always has done and not take out their frustration on someone that has forgotten more than you currently know.

He isn’t.

Is saying “Edwards isnt strong and too skinny” hate?

again, trying to figure out how to be the best fan I can be
Well, perhaps instead of negatively saying it, couldn't you say he needs to do some work in the weight room and gain 10-20 more pounds? However, that wasn't possible since he was in the Netherlands and was delayed in returning to campus due to the pandemic. In fact the pandemic is a major reason for many negative results not just in Syracuse but nationwide.

Well, perhaps instead of negatively saying it, couldn't you say he needs to do some work in the weight room and gain 10-20 more pounds? However, that wasn't possible since he was in the Netherlands and was delayed in returning to campus due to the pandemic. In fact the pandemic is a major reason for many negative results not just in Syracuse but nationwide.

hmm, kind of feels like you are hating by saying he needs to do work in the weight room. Hes real tall and that should be good enough.

just like Buddy is a great shooter and that’s good enough for him.

hmmmmmm interesting take

you’re a funny person.

poor marek, people have been making comments about his size for years!

he probably cries every night because of what he reads right here on the board!!

Tell me on scale of 1-10

how upset are you right now?

I think Marek would look excellent adding another 10lbs or so...im not saying he's too skinny (I don't want to be accused of body shaming) but I think a good 10lbs of pizza would do him wonders. Also, shame on whoever said JG3 had cinder blocks for feet! It would of been nicer if they woulda said he looked slower then molasses! Don't get me started on Jesse...his chiseled frame absolutely doesn't need any extra weight added to it and how dare anyone say otherwise. This board can be so damn mean sometimes with hate! (Don't go look at rupp rafters anytime this season!)

I think this is a fair point and not inaccurate. Kadary will be a Star next season once he gets more comfortable and confident and works on retooling his jumpshot with Gmac over the summer. He’s gonna light up the crowds in the Dome next season.
Good call, JB said that too. He said it takes him too long to get his shot off and his hand is in the wrong position but the release is good and the bad things are correctable this off season.

Good call, JB said that too. He said it takes him too long to get his shot off and his hand is in the wrong position but the release is good and the bad things are correctable this off season.
If that happens, this board will be a lot of fun next year. Benny, an improved Kadray, someone sitting, and no 5's despite 3 on the roster.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom