The lack of touches for Q | Syracusefan.com

The lack of touches for Q

I’d have to imagine it was an effort by Nc state. There’s no way we’d just ignore him after what he did for 35min. Buddy was awful

He also stopped rebounding which hurt us. I think JB opted to run thru Marek and tried to get Buddy going. Stuck with it too long.

If Boeheim would treat his son like every other player...no way buddy should have played that many minutes with what he displayed today...Goodine should of absolutely been in
At least for a few second half minutes. JB threw his kid under a bus he needed a break.

If Boeheim would treat his son like every other player...no way buddy should have played that many minutes with what he displayed today...Goodine should of absolutely been in
If I’m Goodine, I would transfer cause he’s gonna sit behind Buddy for two more years. Buddy does 1 thing pretty good - shoot. Everything else he is below to way below average at.

Goodine is a worse option which is why Buddy stayed in. Once he blew that 2 on 1 layup, that was it and I don't blame him for yanking him. The guard position is one of the many flaws of this team in terms of depth. Washington isn't even trusted to give them five minutes that they could have used.

The guard every position is one of the many flaws of this team in terms of depth. Washington isn't even trusted to give them five minutes that they could have used.

Fixed it for you. That said, there is some hope with many of those positions in the future, although they still may have their flaws.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SyraFreed

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom