The Last "Big Monday" | Syracusefan.com

The Last "Big Monday"

ar inj

2nd String
of the latest version of the "real" Big East is Cincinnatti @ Louisville. And the last game of the regular season game is Notre Dame @ Lousiville.

No Syracuse; no Georgetown; no St.John's; no Seton Hall; no Providence; no Boston College; no UConn; no Georgetown.

Those days or yore are long gone. I missed them before this year.

Time to move on (after Georgetown goes down one more time and "Let's Go Orange!" rocks MSG

of the latest version of the "real" Big East is Cincinnatti @ Louisville. And the last game of the regular season game is Notre Dame @ Lousiville.

No Syracuse; no Georgetown; no St.John's; no Seton Hall; no Providence; no Boston College; no UConn; no Georgetown.

Those days or yore are long gone. I missed them before this year.

Time to move on (after Georgetown goes down one more time and "Let's Go Orange!" rocks MSG

Sigh...I hate it when the final regular season week ends. Makes me so sad.

So what happens to Big Monday next year?

The BE is going to Fox, so they are out. The NNBE is not even a top 10 conference, so they are out. Who does that leave? What other East Coast conference is there that may have a lot of interesting games to present on a major platform?

Ever notice how the 9 pm game is ALWAYS Kansas. Like it's the Kansas Game of the Week. I hope ESPN boots the Big Dregs Conference off Big Monday next year and replaces it with an ACC game or it will likely be the UConn Game of the Week at 7 pm followed by the Kansas game---ugh!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom