The Mich/Wisc game is bananas! | Syracusefan.com

The Mich/Wisc game is bananas!

That game is flying by, too, just like every slowed down Wisconsin game.

Its actually been very entertainin... well played, few TOs, oes by briskly even if deliberate offences.

B1G will fail in the tourney yet again, just like Pitt they can't handle the refs once they get into the Tourney. I'll take no B1G teams in the Final Four, please.

Any chance this Brust kid is related to former SJU guard Matt Brust?

Pink tutu is in the HOUSE!!! Stormin the court like a champ!

Looks like the Big Whatever went to the 6 Foul rule ala the Big East around 1990. Good win Badgers!

Crazy game can't believe either team let the other get shots uo with fouls to give. They didn't even realize they were not in the bonus late in OT. Hardaway fouls ot and stays in the game. LOL. I begginning to wonder if the BiG isn't that far ahead of the other conferenses.

Awesome call there...I was right there with you on that call.
They are brutal to play against at home no matter how good or bad they are. I honestly believed that last shot was going in, I had no doubt.

Crazy game can't believe either team let the other get shots uo with fouls to give. They didn't even realize they were not in the bonus late in OT. Hardaway fouls ot and stays in the game. LOL. I begginning to wonder if the BiG isn't that far ahead of the other conferenses.
Definitely back down to earth. But they have had some exciting games this year.

They are brutal to play against at home no matter how good or bad they are. I honestly believed that last shot was going in, I had no doubt.

A huge game at home for Wiscy??? I'm calling Wiscy there...just great shot with that half-courter.

It would have been scandalous if Hardaway hit a three with 5 fouls

The official's claim that one was charged to Robinson and Hardaway had 4

Wiscy is one tough bunch. Wins over both Indiana and Michigan. I've gained a lot of respect for them ever since we played them last year.

They chucked up some threes, got away with only having 8 fouls and giving up two FT attempts. Their crowing achievement is beating 3 double digit seeds to get to the Elite 8 like 10 years ago. Did I mention, I hate Wisconsin.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom