The Mob Podcast | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

The Mob Podcast

Wonder when the next ep will be. I know they mentioned they’re cooking up something unique for the bowl but wouldnt mind a shorter episode before then.

Hope this becomes an honorary position for the defensive leaders to pass down through the years. Keep the pod and culture alive.

Have they announced their plans for the podcast from the Pinstripe Bowl or are we just waiting to see if The Mob remains?

Wonder when the next ep will be. I know they mentioned they’re cooking up something unique for the bowl but wouldnt mind a shorter episode before then.

Hope this becomes an honorary position for the defensive leaders to pass down through the years. Keep the pod and culture alive.
Eh. Probably lightning in a bottle. Like the “Scoop and Wes Show”. They tried to keep it going…maybe “Scoop and Kris”?

Once Wes was gone it took a hit, and once Scoop was gone it was a wrap.

Best moment was Scoop randomly yelling to Devendorf that Wes had just said that E plays like Chris Quinn.(He didn’t, Scoop made it up.). Devendorf approached to scope things out and make sure Wes hadn’t actually said that. Great stuff. Eric clearly HATED Chris Quinn, lmao.

If only one transfers, I’ll still buy in.

If 2 or more leave and we’re looking at Jeff Jarrett, Bret Hart led NWO type stuff…..nope! Find your own gimmick!
Justin Barron might make this NWO Wolfpack at this point. Agreed, anymore and it’s over. Don’t you dare try and include Virgil!!

Have Agent Cinco on their to replace Jahad

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom