the moment they started making a comeback last night... | Syracusefan.com

the moment they started making a comeback last night...

cpatrocks

Starter
...was right after they started handing out the little heads. I blame the marketing department.

...was right after they started handing out the little heads. I blame the marketing department.

We were up 61-39 when they started passing them out. Game should have been over. Blame the players not the marketing department.

according to the play-by-play, Southerland made an assist to Christmas with 5:38 left and we still led by 19. When was Southerland subbed out, and how does it relate to our diminishing lead ?

According to tk99, they started handing them out with 8:53 left to go.

according to the play-by-play, Southerland made an assist to Christmas with 5:38 left and we still led by 19. When was Southerland subbed out, and how does it relate to our diminishing lead ?
THat basket gave us 67 points. After that basket I turned to my son and said "we need 8 points in five and a half minutes and we are in the double bonus, yes son, we are having tacos after the game." I guess you can blame me too.

THat basket gave us 67 points. After that basket I turned to my son and said "we need 8 points in five and a half minutes and we are in the double bonus, yes son, we are having tacos after the game." I guess you can blame me too.

No doubt - I thought we had Tacos wrapped up for sure.

whoa. nothing wrong with a little head now and then. we're up 20 at the under 7 mark. what follows are a series of turnovers by cooney,dc2,grant,triche and mcw. sloppy with the ball and then quick fouls.no single goat here.
(altho nothing wrong with a little goat now and then...)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CB277777

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom