The new face of men's CBB after K | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

The new face of men's CBB after K

You mean like when he told Andy Katz off? JB is a bully, He is adversarial with the local media because he can be. The national guys don't have to take his nonsense, so for the most part, he backs off of them. That is typical of bullies.
I don’t remember him telling Andy Katz off. I have seen many great interviews nationally where he seems fun and funny. He is thin-skinned, I grant you that. Whether or not he becomes THE face of college basketball, I am sure he will be a prominent face for the rest of his time here and the media will play it up.

I don’t remember him telling Andy Katz off. I have seen many great interviews nationally where he seems fun and funny. He is thin-skinned, I grant you that. Whether or not he becomes THE face of college basketball, I am sure he will be a prominent face for the rest of his time here and the media will play it up.

I remember him ripping on Katz. But JB is a treasure to the national media. He appears on everyone’s shows.

But this face...

boeheim903.jpg
I think Cheri meant Google Image Result for https://img.bleacherreport.net/img/images/photos/001/613/998/3_crop_exact.jpg?w=1200&h=1200&q=75

I remember him ripping on Katz. But JB is a treasure to the national media. He appears on everyone’s shows.
Outside of PTI the national media do not like and promote JB.

The media use JB when they can but he isn’t this popular fellow. JB plays the media game. He bullies the local press cause he can and he gives the national media attention because he knows the game.

Again he was a jerk to Andy Katz. Pat Forde, Dan Wetzel don’t give him good press.

Jeff Goodman uses him.

The media use JB when they can but he isn’t this popular fellow. JB plays the media game. He bullies the local press cause he can and he gives the national media attention because he knows the game.

Again he was a jerk to Andy Katz. Pat Forde, Dan Wetzel don’t give him good press.

Jeff Goodman uses him.

We gonna do this again like last year? Care to explain how he’s on so many national shows nit named PTI? When they were all listed you disappeared. And I didn’t know Goodman and Forde had shoes.

We gonna do this again like last year? Care to explain how he’s on so many national shows nit named PTI? When they were all listed you disappeared. And I didn’t know Goodman and Forde had shoes.

He was playing the game. Like I said.
Only the PTI legit like have a good relationship with bim.
You ignored the post.

When the team wins a couple tournament games he will go on shows of course.
The national media does not love JB like they do K.

Wilbon and Kornheiser are about it. So yeah we will continue doing this because of what you said.

Seth Greenberg is right.
Jay Wright is there perfect "face."
Great coach with at least two national championships, good looking guy, personable and no known enemies that I know of.

He was playing the game. Like I said.
Only the PTI legit like have a good relationship with bim.
You ignored the post.

When the team wins a couple tournament games he will go on shows of course.
The national media does not love JB like they do K.

Wilbon and Kornheiser are about it. So yeah we will continue doing this because of what you said.

Nice sidestepping. Just quickly off the top of my head he’s been on Dan Patrick, Dan Dakich, Mike and Mike, Steven A, various and many network shows, even Jim Rome, of course Adam Schein, and let’s not forget PTI. There’s many more. It’s only your opinion that he plays the game and they don’t really like him.

Nice sidestepping. Just quickly off the top of my head he’s been on Dan Patrick, Dan Dakich, Mike and Mike, Steven A, various and many network shows, even Jim Rome, of course Adam Schein, and let’s not forget PTI. There’s many more. It’s only your opinion that he plays the game and they don’t really like him.
Mike and Mike has been done since 2017. They aren’t friends with each other nevermind with Jim Boeheim.

Dan Dakich is an Indianapolis radio guy till he went to work for Clay Travis. His wife was the SU softball coach. I don’t want him in my corner anyway.
JB goes on Dan Patrick when we do well and he is a good mood to do press.

JB went on First Take with Stephen A a couple weeks ago.

The national media do not love the guy. He uses them to promote something he is being to paid to sponsor or because we have done well and he is using the publicity.

You accusing someone else of side stepping is funny. Of course you have the power. Dasher you are not.
He says it then its money.

Jeff Goodman uses him.

He also defended Katz when ESPN gave him the zig.

JB and Bilas has an obvious open door relationship.

Mike and Mike has been done since 2017. They aren’t friends with each other nevermind with Jim Boeheim.

Dan Dakich is an Indianapolis radio guy till he went to work for Clay Travis. His wife was the SU softball coach. I don’t want him in my corner anyway.
JB goes on Dan Patrick when we do well and he is a good mood to do press.

JB went on First Take with Stephen A a couple weeks ago.

The national media do not love the guy. He uses them to promote something he is being to paid to sponsor or because we have done well and he is using the publicity.

You accusing someone else of side stepping is funny. Of course you have the power. Dasher you are not.
He says it then its money.

LOL

Edit. Mike and Mike is the wrong name but it’s the morning show Greenberg is on whatever the name is.

Last edited:
But this face...

boeheim903.jpg
Any/every coach who coach's 20, 30, 40 years are going to have pictures that are not very flattering. And those are the ones that make the rounds. I remember watching the SU-Duke games and thinking K looks years older than JB, no wonder he is retiring.

Bennett, Wright, Few, Izzo all come to mind. Cal is too sleazy used car salesman.

At an interview with Seth Greenberg someone asked once K retires, who will be the new face of men's CBB?

He thinks that person is Jay Wright.

Agree disagree someone else?

Jay Wright and Bill Self. They will be the new fawned over head coaches.
Few is terrific, too, but he plays in a bush league.