The new seats in the 300 level | Syracusefan.com

The new seats in the 300 level

Stevenson

2023 Cali Award Winner Pts Against & Passing Yards
Are horrible. Way too narrow for me or anyone but a woman or child. The entire level should be called “The Lifeboat.” Worse than Fenway Park.

Heard a few people around me saying the same thing. I tried the lower levels one pregame and they are fine.

Zero probability that I renew up there. They all should be priced at $125 so you can buy a few extra buffer seats.

I think it’s only an issue if you are tall or obese. I’m ok if this means I’ll only be sitting next to people who are thin and normal height.
Or the people next to you are obese

Philosophical question: if you are trapped in the 300s, would you rather sit next to a giant, or a giant pain in the a$$?

Are horrible. Way too narrow for me or anyone but a woman or child. The entire level should be called “The Lifeboat.” Worse than Fenway Park.

Heard a few people around me saying the same thing. I tried the lower levels one pregame and they are fine.

Zero probability that I renew up there. They all should be priced at $125 so you can buy a few extra buffer seats.
Nope they are great

I sit next to someone who spreads his knees far apart and it's really irritating.

I get what Stevenson is saying. It's not the width of the seat where you sit, its the width of the upper body of the person on both sides of you that goes into your space. One reason why I wanted an end row seat. Also why I bought extra seats to stretch legs and not have some huge persons encroach on my or my son's space. Its worth it.

We love the new seats in the 300s. Much better than sitting on the benches pressed up against somebody you don’t know. My brother is north of 200 pounds and he had no issues.

ya gotta keep 'em separated ...
now when they spill beer all over you scootchin' past which drains better. bench or seat ?

Offspring fan I take it.

My nephew who is 6’8” used one of my GT tickets. We have front row aisle seats in the 300s, so he was able to stretch out and be comfortable - but before the game he checked the seats in the rows above mine - his knees would be bashing the person in front of him in the head, or taking up space for the people next to him.

Reality is it was only slightly better with the benches - the Dome is kinda outdated as a venue. It’s not going to be replaced any time soon though, so we’re going to have to deal with the fact it’s a stadium where large or tall folks are going to struggle to be comfortable.

Offspring fan I take it.

My nephew who is 6’8” used one of my GT tickets. We have front row aisle seats in the 300s, so he was able to stretch out and be comfortable - but before the game he checked the seats in the rows above mine - his knees would be bashing the person in front of him in the head, or taking up space for the people next to him.

Reality is it was only slightly better with the benches - the Dome is kinda outdated as a venue. It’s not going to be replaced any time soon though, so we’re going to have to deal with the fact it’s a stadium where large or tall folks are going to struggle to be comfortable.
some that size cant sit in most any normal seat venue in the country though. every MLB park is just as tight, go sit at a Bills bench seat just as bad. And many are far worse.

We love the new seats in the 300s. Much better than sitting on the benches pressed up against somebody you don’t know. My brother is north of 200 pounds and he had no issues.
Agreed, the benches were good for 1-2 hours before my back started bothering me. I'd bring in a small bench cushion and that would help. The cushion things SU rented were annoying as they restricted movement.

The individual seats are comfortable for 3+ hrs

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom