The next loose ball that we get | Syracusefan.com

The next loose ball that we get

shandeezy7

Living Legend
Will be the first. This is the weakest Syracuse basketball team that I have ever seen. There's no such thing as a 50/50 ball with them. It's more like a 90/10. And on the offensive end, we literally do not have a single player that is strong with the ball. Guys get it stripped away so easily that you would think they were high school kids playing against a pro team. It's embarrassing.

Loose balls are about luck!

That must be our philosophy...and it's not working out well for us. Who knows though, it'll probably pan out in the tourney.

perfect example under 6 mins, OB goes half speed to shield a rebound out of bounds, then realizes there is pressure because this guy is actually running it down at 100%, and in panic tries to touch it back into his body and it hits the baseline . . .

I counted 5 that we had clear path ahead of Clemson to get that they ended up with ball. It’s becoming to hard to watch this team.

I counted 5 that we had clear path ahead of Clemson to get that they ended up with ball. It’s becoming to hard to watch this team.

Unbelievably frustrating to watch.

I was thinking of making this exact post thread. In fact, it has been this way for a few years now. I've said it a few times during that span - STICKUM SHOULD BE LEGAL FOR TEAMS FROM CENTRAL NY.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom