The Obscure Stat That Speaks Volumes.... | Syracusefan.com

The Obscure Stat That Speaks Volumes....

newmexicuse

All Conference
Buddy had ONE assist. The entire O runs thru him. He draws double teams on the perimeter and triple teams in the lane, yet all he does is look for his own shot.

It is time to stop pretending he is a good ballplayer. he is a one dimensional shooter that is more often mediocre or flat out bad. He has no interest in making the kinds of plays that make teams better. He only wants to get his 20 at any cost. And we wont even discuss the No D.

I have totally had it with Jimmy's only criticizing others and never his own as many others have pointed out.

Now, Joe had one of the worst games I have ever seen from a PG, but the way the Coach just thru this former favorite under the bus was shameful.

He hides criticism of his kids behind the euphemism of we didnt shoot well. Maybe part of that is because his two kid gunners never look elsewhere or make the right pass.

He says jesse isnt strong enough. Well, no stuff, you recruit skinny guys and it will take a couple of years to build their bodies. meanwhile, he was in there alone battling a very athletic 7 footer and a monstrous hulk with no help.

And how on earth does Akok get in the game ahead of Benny ??? Jimmy has totally lost it.

For years I have hated the stubburness, the zone only, and the short benches, but now the way he treats any players that do not have the last name of Boeheim makes me puke.

Buddy had ONE assist. The entire O runs thru him. He draws double teams on the perimeter and triple teams in the lane, yet all he does is look for his own shot.

It is time to stop pretending he is a good ballplayer. he is a one dimensional shooter that is more often mediocre or flat out bad. He has no interest in making the kinds of plays that make teams better. He only wants to get his 20 at any cost. And we wont even discuss the No D.

I have totally had it with Jimmy's only criticizing others and never his own as many others have pointed out.

Now, Joe had one of the worst games I have ever seen from a PG, but the way the Coach just thru this former favorite under the bus was shameful.

He hides criticism of his kids behind the euphemism of we didnt shoot well. Maybe part of that is because his two kid gunners never look elsewhere or make the right pass.

He says jesse isnt strong enough. Well, no stuff, you recruit skinny guys and it will take a couple of years to build their bodies. meanwhile, he was in there alone battling a very athletic 7 footer and a monstrous hulk with no help.

And how on earth does Akok get in the game ahead of Benny ??? Jimmy has totally lost it.

For years I have hated the stubburness, the zone only, and the short benches, but now the way he treats any players that do not have the last name of Boeheim makes me puke.
Buddy is a good offensive player but he is a black hole who is jacking up shots 5 seconds into the shot clock. Nice kid but that would have gotten anyone else pulled immediately over the last 48 years.

Buddy is not the kind of player that creates offense for others. It’s not his fault that there are no other options. The same applies to pretty much everyone else on the roster. We don’t have any playmakers just a bunch of shooters.

Buddy is not the kind of player that creates offense for others. It’s not his fault that there are no other options. The same applies to pretty much everyone else on the roster. We don’t have any playmakers just a bunch of shooters.
"Spacing"

Honestly embarrassed for those that fell for the spacing propaganda. Was simply never true as we see today

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom