The Obvious / The Reality | Syracusefan.com

The Obvious / The Reality

DomeStranger

All Conference
The Obvious: The loss stings. Very pivotal game against an enemy we hate to lose to for many reasons. It hurts worse because we should have won by at least 20 points, it should not have even been a contest.

The Reality: This team is good enough to beat a conference rival with (arguably) better talent. It's good enough to not only when these games, but win them easily even with injuries/suspensions and such. I still believe we can win any game left on our schedule. This team will be special and fun to watch when it is finally firing on all cylinders. Let's see if the bitter taste left in everyone's mouth sparks a turnaround in this team.

There it is ... I've made my peace with this loss and am prepared to flip a new page and get excited for next weeks opponent. I'm even thinking of driving to NO. I'm ready to give this team the support it needs as most of 'em really did play their hearts out. Including Ant, he just wanted it a little too much. I think he will learn and redeem hisself more than once.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom