The offense has taken on the personality of its head coach | Syracusefan.com

The offense has taken on the personality of its head coach

orangenirvana

Hall of Fame
The offense is wound tighter than a juiced baseball out there. They're playing stressed out, scared, afraid to make any little mistake. And you just can't play football that way.

Just look at Marrone for cripe's sake. The dude has aged 20 years in three.

10100704-large.jpg

I'm hoping Marrone can calm down and ease up a bit. Keep it loose over the next two weeks, at least.

The offense is wound tighter than a juiced baseball out there. They're playing stressed out, scared, afraid to make any little mistake. And you just can't play football that way.

10100704-large.jpg

I'm hoping Marrone can calm down and ease up a bit. Keep it loose over the next two weeks, at least.

Yeah, Marrone needs tp chill, the guy just wears down throughout the course of a season, its crazy

We've had 3 OT and one decided by 7 so 4 out of 5 games have been tight, that has to effect any coach. Hopefully things will go well against Tulane and Marrone will be able to relax and have a couple.

10100704-large.jpg

I was thinking the same thing. He's very calm on the sidelines - I think it's inside where it eats him up which is worse.

Combine all that with his reported diet soda addiction and you have a bad combo. FYI for anyone that stuff is as bad as as bad for you gets. It really messes with blood sugar/energy levels, hormones etc. and can increase stressors internal and otherwise. I'm willing to guess his diet may suffer too from his workload, etc. Really have concerns for the guy.

Maybe it's the reason he decided to go for the blocked punt when they could've had it at the 50 at worst! :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom