Spoiler Alert - The Office Series Finale | Syracusefan.com

Spoiler Alert The Office Series Finale

BlazeOrange

Starter
As finales go, I thought it was pretty good. People tend to expect too much from final episodes - if they were too good, there'd be no reason to end the show in most cases.
I think it gave endings to most every character, at least the regulars (no Jan, Todd Packer, Roy, etc.). Kind of hammered home the "don't know what you've got till its gone" theme, but it fit nicely with the documentary plotline.

Agreed. I've still enjoyed the show without Michael but obviously not as much as he was one of the best TV characters ever in my opinion (Barney Fife, Coach/Woody and Henry Blake are other favorites of mine). Many funny parts we enjoyed and yes it was a nice wrap up of all the main characters. And I was right. Despite all the denials by NBC there was no way I thought they could end the show with Dwight's wedding and not have Steve Carell a part of it. I understand they felt they finished his character well with his last episode and they did. But this was the right thing and the way they handled it didn't make a big deal out of it, it just was.