the official "GO ARMY BEAT NAVY" thread | Syracusefan.com

the official "GO ARMY BEAT NAVY" thread

Im not liking the direction this thread is going.. ;) Where the Soldiers at?!

All Army baby!

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

Go Navy! My former college housemate's brother is a linebacker for Navy. Was recruited by Marrone and camped up there. Would have committed had he gotten an offer, too.

Go Army my son was USMA Class of 2007

Go to Youtube and search "Army Navy Spirit Videos" These are made by the cadets and many are really funny.

And from Navy

Go Army! When I think military, I think infantry, airborne, Ranger, and Special Forces. Not to mention a mule is a much superior mascot to a goat.

Go Army! When I think military, I think infantry, airborne, Ranger, and Special Forces. Not to mention a mule is a much superior mascot to a goat.

Special forces such as Navy Seals?;)

To the goat locker with you. Go Navy.

Special forces such as Navy Seals?;)
Special Forces is a specific reference to green berets. The Seals are part of what would be called Special Operations, something each branch has.

Go Air Force!!

Sent from my DROIDX

Walked into parking garage yesterday to retrieve car. Mother and several kids getting out of black escalade.

"Army Black Nights" magnets or stickers on front and rear doors and hatch door in back.

License plate read, "Beat Navy".

Sneaky suspicion they would agree with you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom