THE OFFICIAL RutgersAl 2011 Rutgers Season Preview (YouTube) | Syracusefan.com

THE OFFICIAL RutgersAl 2011 Rutgers Season Preview (YouTube)

"Ooh...la la." (34 seconds in) hahahahaha, you are a true gem. Loved it, Al

im even more happy he joined us over here

Nominating this for official all-things-Rutgers thread.

aka
312cvti.jpg

the kiddie pool

HAHA, nice piece.

I want a Rutgersal/Kennies two pennies broadcast of the Rutgers/Syracuse game this year.

HAHA, nice piece.

I want a Rutgersal/Kennies two pennies broadcast of the Rutgers/Syracuse game this year.

Comical as it sounds, Rutgersal is far more jaded then Kenny. Kenny's ridiculous, but he's usually pretty fair in his assessment of the Orange.

Comical as it sounds, Rutgersal is far more jaded then Kenny. Kenny's ridiculous, but he's usually pretty fair in his assessment of the Orange.

Hey RutgersAl was pretty fair. He even admitted Rutgers has been "mostly competitive in the Big East since 2005" around 1:50. That's the closest he's been to sane in all the year's he's been trolling.

Top 10, eh?
Prepare to be disappointed.

RutgersAl gets his voice from his family ties to famous painter Bob Ross. Not only did Bob Ross have a soothing voice but he could also make a little bush that was overshadowed by all the bigger trees seem as if it was the most important bush in the world.

RutgersAl is still working on the salesmanship part of his videos, which he obviously did not inherit. Up to this point in time, nobody in the world believes that little red bush is important at all. RutgersAl may want to go ahead and paint a little barbed wire fence around that little
bush because over the years that bush has been trampled and kicked around like the redheaded stepchild that it is.

BigBadBobRoss.jpg

Chaz Dodd one of the best passers in the country? I mean really? He won't even be one of the best in the BE. Sunseri, Collaros, Smith, Daniels, NASSIB, lmfao. Dodd the Dudd is more like it. National Championship vision??????????? You better get a visor, all that sun on the Jersey shore might be affecting your vision. I'll agree with your comments on Sanu and Huggins, however Devine was a stud as a frosh too, not so much later in his career as he played with a lot of injuries. Don't get your hopes up too high Al.

"RutgersAl studios in New Jersey." Hmmm, maybe Quentin Gause can get a job there when he's done with football in 4 years.

this is the funniest comment ever!!!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom