The Official UEO Rickshaw Ride Watch Thread | Syracusefan.com

The Official UEO Rickshaw Ride Watch Thread

orangenirvana

Hall of Fame
The NFL Draft begins tonight! Will Nassib be chosen in the first round? What type of rickshaw will the Kaiser use to transport myself and a guest of my choice from Syracuse to the Meadowlands for the Penn State game in late August?

Can't wait to find out!

For those wondering what this is about, the following conversation took place on December 7, 2012...

some hedge funds flag team is gonna get 1 hell of a qb next year.

Oh Lord

Like I've been saying...2nd round for sure, possible late 1st round.

if nassib goes in the 1st round...i will steal a rickshaw here in the City, walk it to Syracuse, pick you and a guest up....and take you by Kaiserpower to the away game of your choice.

http://syracusefan.com/threads/siap-great-nassib-mention.38555/#post-441967

I can't wait for my rickshaw ride to the Penn State game!

UEO - I hope you train through the offseason. I expect very few stoppages along the way to East Rutherford.

ok, youre marked down in pen, for the ped st game.

pun intended.

what do i get when hes not a 1st rounder???

because hes NOT.

:eek: :confused:

Oh Lord

http://syracusefan.com/threads/pro-...ib-best-pro-prospect-at-qb.38904/#post-448302

:)

The ONLY team that I hear even contemplating taking Ryan in the 1st round is Buffalo. I think DM is lying, sheisty and generally full of stuff. He will pick a QB, but it won't be Ryan.

If you gave me Ryan Nassib to Buffalo vs. the field, I take the field all day long.

Put me down: Ryan is the 1st pick of the 2nd round to Jacksonville.

I've heard whispers around Jets now that they have a second first round pick.

if the bills or jets pick nassib, do i get a reprieve considering neither is a PRO football team??
Are you worried, even just a little bit?

if the bills or jets pick nassib, do i get a reprieve considering neither is a PRO football team??

Well done.

Sent using my Commodore 64

Love ya and have known you for more than half my life, but you have been dead wrong on Nassib/bashing the entire year and yet the kid is going to get PAID, good or bad. He prob is a not a top 15 player, but I would argue he gets better at the next level. He has shown improvement every year without having a "Julio Jones" in his pocket year in and year out. Thrilled for him and excited to see the CUSE brand tonight and all weekend...

Are you worried, even just a little bit?
no.

what do i have to be worried about? a little internet face save? please.

i WANT all Syracuse guys to be drafted high. if he goes in the 1st, good for him. but even then, im sure there would still be around 30 teams who think that team just Fd up. im sure im not the only guy on here whos thinking the way i am. hell, theres about 20 articles quoting numerous league sources who agree with me as well. doesnt matter, all that does is the team on the clocks opinion.

it will be what it will be.

we will have to check back in 4 years and see what hes done, whats hes doing, etc.

no.

what do i have to be worried about? a little internet face save? please.

i WANT all Syracuse guys to be drafted high. if he goes in the 1st, good for him. but even then, im sure there would still be around 30 teams who think that team just Fd up. im sure im not the only guy on here whos thinking the way i am. hell, theres about 20 articles quoting numerous league sources who agree with me as well. doesnt matter, all that does is the team on the clocks opinion.

it will be what it will be.

we will have to check back in 4 years and see what hes done, whats hes doing, etc.
I tend to agree with you, but I was hoping to see some footage on CNN tonight of a guy trying to steal a rickshaw from an old Asian guy and getting all Mr. Miyagi'd, The popular opinion is that the Bills should trade down and get more picks. We shall see if that is their strategy, and if they will be able to find a partner for that trade. Also, it would seem that it may be in both the Bills and Jets long term best interest to wait on quarterback until next year when the crop would appear to be stronger

Hahaha... Crazy title, had to see what it was about...

There is a decent chance Kaiser will rickshaw you from your car to an SU tailgate in August, but the teams we are hearing are the highest on Nassib are the Jets, Bills, Jaguars, and none of these teams have optimistic futures as the Jets/Bills will have to compete with Patriots and an underrated improving Dolphins team and Jaguars are the Jaguars. Maybe a sleeper team like Arizona or Philadelphia move up from the 2nd round into the first round, but Ryan Nassib goes in the first round it has to be most likely either Buffalo or the New York Jets selecting him and if the Jets draft him expect his clip to become part of this from the crowd even though I think Ryan can/will be successful.

There is a decent chance Kaiser will rickshaw you from your car to an SU tailgate in August, but the teams we are hearing are the highest on Nassib are the Jets, Bills, Jaguars, and none of these teams have optimistic futures as the Jets/Bills will have to compete with Patriots and an underrated improving Dolphins team and Jaguars are the Jaguars. Maybe a sleeper team like Arizona or Philadelphia move up from the 2nd round into the first round, but Ryan Nassib goes in the first round it has to be most likely either Buffalo or the New York Jets selecting him and if the Jets draft him expect his clip to become part of this from the crowd even though I think Ryan can/will be successful.

And if the Eagles trade up to pick a quarterback, it isn't going to be Nassib.

The ONLY team that I hear even contemplating taking Ryan in the 1st round is Buffalo. I think DM is lying, sheisty and generally full of stuff. He will pick a QB, but it won't be Ryan.

If you gave me Ryan Nassib to Buffalo vs. the field, I take the field all day long.

Put me down: Ryan is the 1st pick of the 2nd round to Jacksonville.

I don't see Buffalo choosing Nassib either. Certainly not with the 8th pick.

But I still think Nassib's fate is still dependent on what Buffalo does. If Buffalo chooses Matt Barkley or EJ Manual (either with the 8th pick or trading down into the middle of the round), then I can see a quick panic grab of at least Geno Smith and Nassib in the first. Otherwise, we could see a QB-less first round.

The NFL Draft begins tonight! Will Nassib be chosen in the first round? What type of rickshaw will the Kaiser use to transport myself and a guest of my choice from Syracuse to the Meadowlands for the Penn State game in late August?

Can't wait to find out!

For those wondering what this is about, the following conversation took place on December 7, 2012...

http://syracusefan.com/threads/pro-...ib-best-pro-prospect-at-qb.38904/#post-448302

For your sake, I hope he pulls a better rickshaw than Kramer does...

One thing that's very difficult (if not impossible) to do is to predict the long-term success or failure of NFL teams. Even the *Patriots' look-good-in-regular-season-because-division-opponents-suck-then-predictably-lose-in-playoffs streak can't last forever.

One thing that's very difficult (if not impossible) to do is to predict the long-term success or failure of NFL teams. Even the *Patriots' look-good-in-regular-season-because-division-opponents-suck-then-predictably-lose-in-playoffs streak can't last forever.
Yep, that team that beat Denver, Houston, blew out Indy, lost by a TD to the 49ers, then beat Houston again in the playoffs before losing to the SB Champs?

Once Gronk was injured there was little chance of the Pats going deep into the playoffs.

KaiserUEO said: ↑
if nassib goes in the 1st round...i will steal a rickshaw here in the City, walk it to Syracuse, pick you and a guest up....and take you by Kaiserpower to the away game of your choice.

--------------------

I have a whole new rooting interest in Ryan Nassib's draft position now. Go Ryan!

And if the Eagles trade up to pick a quarterback, it isn't going to be Nassib.
That would be very ironic if the Eagles picked Nassib in the first round considering Kaiser's stance on the soup pusher. I'm pretty much like Kaiser, the only Cuse guys that I've really rooted for in the pros is Joe Morris, David Tyree and Tom Coughlin.

I think at the least Kaiser's status under his name should say "Rickshaw driver" if he loses tonight.

Can't wait to find out!

if he doesn't pay up their is another bed right next to Hoffa in E.Rutherford....either way he is going to jersey if Ryan goes in the first

With the Buffalo trade back to 16, Kaiser better get his rickshaw ready.

c23de903-8309-48f7-97fd-9029be88b2d1.jpg
e.png
Ashley Fox

Tavon Austin is the Rams first first-round pick since Torry Holt in 1999.

Hmm... I don't think that's true.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom