The Official UEO Rickshaw Ride Watch Thread | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

The Official UEO Rickshaw Ride Watch Thread

I'm thinking the Kaiser is going to avoid giving a rickshaw ride at this point. With Geno and Barkley still on the board and no one in the final 13 picks in need of a QB, I can't imagine Ryan will go before tomorrow, even if someone trades back into the first round for a QB (which will probably be Geno).

Alsacs, the Bills really Marrone'd that rickshaw ride up for you.

Did I say Ryan Nassib? I meant Justin Pugh.

I was really looking forward to that rickshaw ride. Dah well! Maybe next time.

Did I say Ryan Nassib? I meant Justin Pugh.

I was really looking forward to that rickshaw ride. Dah well! Maybe next time.
fwiw: i didnt see that one coming either.

i did see, around tuesday on the internet, him slipping into the 1st in some mocks. the way the OL went, he was probably the best available, so it makes sense.

what doesnt for me, is was he the best available for the Giants?? but keeping Eli on his feet and plowing a lane for wilson are top priorities. really wanted fluker, so im not in right mind yet.

i trust Reese and TC was predictably giddy as all hell last night on the MSG show, so we will see.

all i got to say is, this 1st round bastard better beat out Diehl and start from game 1 on. i can see him moving inside in the future. his t-rex arms may get him snapping to Eli at some point in the future too.

Lets go BLUE!!

i did see, around tuesday on the internet, him slipping into the 1st in some mocks. the way the OL went, he was probably the best available, so it makes sense.

what doesnt for me, is was he the best available for the Giants??

i trust Reese and TC was predictably giddy as all hell last night on the MSG show, so we will see.

all i got to say is, this 1st round better beat out Diehl and start from game 1 on. i can see him moving inside in the future. his t-rex arms may get him snapping to Eli at some point in the future too.

Lets go BLUE!!

I too was surprised. I just wish they addressed a LB or a corner need before the O-line. 31st in defense last season. They needed help on that side of the ball. Hoping they take a flyer on the Honey Badger in round 2.

what doesnt for me, is was he the best available for the Giants?? but keeping Eli on his feet and plowing a lane for wilson are top priorities. really wanted fluker, so im not in right mind yet.

all i got to say is, this 1st round better beat out Diehl and start from game 1 on. i can see him moving inside in the future. his t-rex arms may get him snapping to Eli at some point in the future too.

Lets go BLUE!!

There were too many to remember who selected whom but on the NFL Network yesterday one of the guys mock drafts had Pugh going to the Giants. Only one I even heard mention that possibility.

Sent using my Commodore 64

There were too many to remember who selected whom but on the NFL Network yesterday one of the guys mock drafts had Pugh going to the Giants. Only one I even heard mention that possibility.

Sent using my Commodore 64
it was mayock. he nailed it.

somebody else had him as well.

seeing him in the 1st just started this week, never had time to wrap my head around it.

personally, i just looked at the arms thing, figured he was a G and put him in the 2nd or 3rd.

hopefully they backfill nicely today in the 2nd & 3rd with D.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom