The Official USC Cheerleader Thread | Syracusefan.com

The Official USC Cheerleader Thread

All4SU

Duos Cultores Scientia Coronat et Go Aureum
It's SU vs. USC week. Some things just can't be ignored.

usc-cheerleaders-3.jpg

huh, what I wouldn't give to crash into a deserted tropical island with this group on the plane.

For the life of me, I can't understand why I never looked at Pac10 schools for college.:crazy:

Boy, Lemoyne had all sorts of girls that looked just like that. :bang:

Oh man, the one in the front row all the way to the right is a FREAK.

Seriously, a black and blue bottom, rather than red like everyone else? Eew, burn it with fire!

Seriously, a black and blue bottom, rather than red like everyone else? Eew, burn it with fire!

The punishment for being out of uniform is a spanking. Who's turn is it at Sergeant-at-arms this week?

The punishment for being out of uniform is a spanking. Who's turn is it at Sergeant-at-arms this week?

I held that title at one point way back when, so why don't I take charge here.

I think we have a chance in the Football game, but the spread in the cheerleading contest would be like USC -50

Maybe So but the one behind her must be on the JV squad!!! NO BOOBIES! Thats the only thing wrong with that picture!!!

I think we have a chance in the Football game, but the spread in the cheerleading contest would be like USC -50

The "spread in the cheerleading contest" sounds like a good thing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom