The Official Wake Forest Game Thread | Page 12 | Syracusefan.com

The Official Wake Forest Game Thread

one of the funnest games i have seen. Christmas has to be the front runner for ACC POY. Screw you Okafor.

50 foot three pointer by wake back of backboard rolled around inside of rim like a layup and out We WIn

cooney made one out of two, with 2.4 seconds left, wake inbounds, dude only gets to 3/4 court and heaves it.

ball goes half way down before it spins out, mercifully for all that is right in the world.

Great gut check win. But man do we stink in defending end of game 3 pt situations or what?

my reaction when the ball rimmed out.
Data-Star-Trek-Fist-Pump.gif

That was fun. Had the feel of a pickup game at the Y where it alternates between crazy plays and super-intensity and just godawful fundamentals.

one of the funnest games i have seen. Christmas has to be the front runner for ACC POY. Screw you Okafor.
No doubt. These guys aren't great but they sure are fun.

wake shot 48 percent and 14-19 from the line, and outrebounded us by 7. Both teams with 20 assists,
rak with 35 g 3 assists shy of a triple double, and cooney with 21 points 4 steals.

Roberson xmas and gbinije 11 10 and 9 boards again.

wake shot 48 percent and 14-19 from the line, and outrebounded us by 7. Both teams with 20 assists,
rak with 35 g 3 assists shy of a triple double, and cooney with 21 points 4 steals.

Roberson xmas and gbinije 11 10 and 9 boards again.

Roberson is a man on the boards.

Can whomever is responsible for programming Robot Roberson please give him the ability to shoot the ball when open?
lol it was funny :)
But Robot Roberson says how you like me now?
haters-gonna-hate-futurama.gif

lol it was funny :)
But Robot Roberson says how you like me now?
haters-gonna-hate-futurama.gif

I genuinely like Tyler - he seems like a high-character kid and is an excellent rebounder. But I'm still convinced that every time he steps on the offensive end of the court, he goes from Tyler Roberson to Tyler Robotson. Your .gif is exactly how he looks whenever he goes to make an offensive move.

I genuinely like Tyler - he seems like a high-character kid and is an excellent rebounder. But I'm still convinced that every time he steps on the offensive end of the court, he goes from Tyler Roberson to Tyler Robotson. Your .gif is exactly how he looks whenever he goes to make an offensive move.
Robotson will be fine. He will accumulate many a rebound en route to gaining his confidence on the offensive end.
End Transmission
;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom