The Official "What did you have for dinner last night" Thread | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

The Official "What did you have for dinner last night" Thread

Jeez... we'll thread anything to a) avoid actually working, and/or b) waiting around to find out what happens(ed) to Fab... just keep hitting that refresh button everybody!
I have a list of about 6 things I should be doing right now, but I've been hanging out with you guys all morning.

I have a list of about 6 things I should be doing right now, but I've been hanging out with you guys all morning.
it... is... not... the... morning... thank... god. IN YO' FACE

I tried something I saw on the Food Network last night - atomic chili with a scoop of cold sour cream mixed in. I may have some again tonight.

I never would of thought of it myself ... But damn was it good.

I need an excuse to not do work... I'm sure you guys do too, so here we go

We know Marsh had tacos,
I had chicken nuggets (I was on my own to cook, it was easy)
What else you got?

Fettucine Alfredo with Proscuttio Ham. Fresh parsley. Garlic bread. Cocktails.

im in pittsburgh for work..went to bar louie in station square for $1 burger night!!!

Thai food takeout...Pad See U or however they spell it.

I just had my first Chimichanga... holy cow. I want more

My wife made one of my favorite dinners called "chicken button-it."

The name stems from a restaurant I used to work at. For staff meal at the end of the night, the chefs would throw whatever was left over from the night's service into a big pot with some chicken. When we asked the chefs what was for staff meal, they would sharply reply "chicken, so button it." Meaning button your lips, or shut up and eat it!

Last night's version had mushrooms, banana peppers, zucchini, diced tomatoes, and peas. Top it off with some Frank's and you're good to go :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sdot

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom