The Official "What did you have for dinner last night" Thread | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

The Official "What did you have for dinner last night" Thread

Crow

Now this was a very good play right here. Kudos Poppy.

My wife...

I was going to reference that Elisha Cuthbert pic in the other thread, but thought if might be inappropriate. So I'll just use your post for its implications and shift that implication to Elisha Cuthbert.

I need an excuse to not do work... I'm sure you guys do too, so here we go

We know Marsh had tacos,
I had chicken nuggets (I was on my own to cook, it was easy)
What else you got?

Two California rolls. Had to eat light because tonight is a steak house on my boss's dime
Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

Agreed, my kids are picky dinner eaters and we actually have breakfast for dinner about once every couple of weeks because its something they will always eat.

my wife doesnt eat or cook meat :bang: so we do breakfast for dinner about twice a week

I need an excuse to not do work... I'm sure you guys do too, so here we go

We know Marsh had tacos,
I had chicken nuggets (I was on my own to cook, it was easy)
What else you got?
i know you're going to love this you SOB... i had pulled pork TACO's... homemade... and delicious.

Potatoes sauteed in olive oil, pepper, salt, and italian seasoning and a salad. I wasn't hungry. Fab situation has made me lose my appetite.

my wife doesnt eat or cook meat :bang: so we do breakfast for dinner about twice a week
One of those people:eek: true story, this past summer I was buying some worms to go fishing, the cashier would not sell them to me, I had to wait for the next cashier. Her excuse was she would not sell a living creature that was going to be killed or eaten. What???

did you know this before marrying her?

yesssss, I thought I could fix her. I once bet her the title to my motorcyle that she wouldnt eat a clam.. She ate it, and I dont have a motorcycle anymore. She said "Ill try anything once". She said when we moved to Alaska that she would try to start eating fish, but that didnt happen. Her claim to fame, she made me a ham sandwich once.. She's lucky she is cute

One of those people:eek: true story, this past summer I was buying some worms to go fishing, the cashier would not sell them to me, I had to wait for the next cashier. Her excuse was she would not sell a living creature that was going to be killed or eaten. What???
promptly tell her manager she is incapable of doing her job. Then enlighten her that shubbery was once alive too.

yesssss, I thought I could fix her. I once bet her the title to my motorcyle that she wouldnt eat a clam.. She ate it, and I dont have a motorcycle anymore. She said "Ill try anything once". She said when we moved to Alaska that she would try to start eating fish, but that didnt happen. Her claim to fame, she made me a ham sandwich once.. She's lucky she is cute
that was a terrible bet... 1 clam? maybe 1 conch pen 15, but a clam?

promptly tell her manager she is incapable of doing her job. Then enlighten her that shubbery was once alive too.
She totally spazed out, very strange.

Ouch, sorry to hear that. I cook mostly at my house otherwise the kids mught never eat dinner of course I wouldn't need to watch my weight if my wife was cooking . . . .

that was a terrible bet... 1 clam? maybe 1 conch pen 15, but a clam?

I had never seen her eat meat before!! What kind of vegetarian would eat a clam! She got me.. On the brightside, she did let me keep the bike until we left for Alaska.. Sold it to help get set up with the new household up here. 07 Ninja zx10r. I loved that thing so much!

Side note - She gets the vegi taco from taco bell.. When we first started dating, I would slip in a regular taco.. About half way through eating it, she would catch on and all hell would break loose lol

I had never seen her eat meat before!! What kind of vegetarian would eat a clam! She got me.. On the brightside, she did let me keep the bike until we left for Alaska.. Sold it to help get set up with the new household up here. 07 Ninja zx10r. I loved that thing so much!

Side note - She gets the vegi taco from taco bell.. When we first started dating, I would slip in a regular taco.. About half way through eating it, she would catch on and all hell would break loose lol
Gutsy stuff... hell haith no fury...

Jeez... we'll thread anything to a) avoid actually working, and/or b) waiting around to find out what happens(ed) to Fab... just keep hitting that refresh button everybody!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sdot

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom