The Ohio State really??? | Syracusefan.com

The Ohio State really???

Good for them. I've got no problem with it...other than the fact that the Big Ten sucked in 2012 and they would have gotten creamed if they had even made it to the title game.

Good for them. I've got no problem with it...other than the fact that the Big Ten sucked in 2012 and they would have gotten creamed if they had even made it to the title game.

They would have played Notre Dame.

Meh...they can use those rings to dot the "i" in irrelevant.

If Terrelle Pryor was still there we know what he would do with his ring.

How is the gold pants and the ring not constituted a gift by the NCAA? These items can be brought into any gold exchange for some nice change.

So how about SU just giving the players a bag of cash when they win a game? Sounds like the same to me.

Screw Ohio State, but I hope they beat Buttgers by 50 every time they play them. And I actually don't despise Urban Meyer. (I'll show myself out)

How is the gold pants and the ring not constituted a gift by the NCAA? These items can be brought into any gold exchange for some nice change.

So how about SU just giving the players a bag of cash when they win a game? Sounds like the same to me.

I was thinking the same thing, we would get some killer recruits. Tell them if they go undefeated, they all get Orange BMW's that say 12-0 or something.

I bet they could trade those rings and gold pants for some nice tats.