The ONE good thing about SU-UCONN experience at MSG | Syracusefan.com

The ONE good thing about SU-UCONN experience at MSG

SUinSC

LGO
Right after the the Pearl tribute video at MSG in 1st half, my son made the Jumbo GardenVision, sporting his Pearl shirt and orange wig, with moves that his Daddy definitely didn't teach him. He also didn't teach me how to properly film this either...We were in Sect 115.

Right after the the Pearl tribute video at MSG in 1st half, my son made the Jumbo GardenVision, sporting his Pearl shirt and orange wig, with moves that his Daddy definitely didn't teach him. He also didn't teach me how to properly film this either...We were in Sect 115.
Love it! "That was awesome!"

He had more highlights on the Jumbotron than the team did...

When the guy won 5 grand with a half court, that shot was a fun moment.

When the guy won 5 grand with a half court, that shot was a fun moment.

Yeah, no offense to SUinSC but, if the most memorable moments from attending the game last night are a little kid's dance moves and a half court shot, chances are the game did not go well...

I wanted Boeheim to sign half court guy on the spot as he was clearly the best shooter on the floor last night.

Yeah, no offense to SUinSC but, if the most memorable moments from attending the game last night are a little kid's dance moves and a half court shot, chances are the game did not go well...

I wanted Boeheim to sign half court guy on the spot as he was clearly the best shooter on the floor last night.

No offense taken. Had a great weekend with him for his first trip to the big city. The other highlight was a pic with John Wallace.
We flew back to Charleston this AM and instead of going to school, he spent all day watching 6OT game, and '96 Sweet 16 vs Georgia.

No offense taken. Had a great weekend with him for his first trip to the big city. The other highlight was a pic with John Wallace.
We flew back to Charleston this AM and instead of going to school, he spent all day watching 6OT game, and '96 Sweet 16 vs Georgia.

How old is he?

Last edited:
Turns 9 this weekend. The trip was "his birthday present". ;)

I took my son to his first SU hoops game at the Garden when he was 6...it was the Wes Johnson game vs Carolina...

He still talks about it...neither one of us will ever forget it...

SU hoops has provided huge bonding opportunities over the years...from Dome games to Garden games to Regionals and Final Fours...

We talk SU hoops almost every day...

You have a ton to look forward to...