The only good thing about the OTL segmeant was | Syracusefan.com

The only good thing about the OTL segmeant was

JarHeadJim

I have never won sheet!
At the end of the show thet showed their face book page that had a picture of me and my wife in it with my comments bashing them. LOL

Let's put you and Davis in a room together for an hour. I'll bet the truth will come out.

Lets just flood the OTL page with comments. I just posted on there about how irresponsible his journalism is and how hes acting like a lawyer. Posed the question if I come to Cuse say you touched me, get my friend/relative to corroborate and bring in a woman im friends with to offer meaningless conjecture, can I go to OTL and say you molested me?

Happy for ya Jim!

That said, I thought best part was that they have nothing else. This investigation has been going on for a few days no, and they have nothing else. Just like 8 years ago, when this was investigated three times, they have nothing but he said/he said.

Yeah, the first word of the PSU thing leaked on a Sunday, and by Monday it was a huge, sprawling scandal. Granted, they had a Grand Jury report in that one, but the snail-like pace with which this one is moving certainly can't hurt.

I have to google outside the lines to access their fb page or click on the link here. They disabled themselves in my fb search lol.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom