The only good thing about waking | Syracusefan.com

The only good thing about waking

At 330 am is it's marathon night! Watching St Marys up 14 against New Mexico St.

It is fun having hoops on at this hour. I wish it happened slightly more often. I admire the way NM State is still fighting hard to come back in this game.

Oh hell! I woke up at 3:30, too. Listened to meditation tapes. D'oh! I could've been watching bball. Since I don't care about the teams, it could have soothed me right to sleep. zzzzzzzzz

I for one dropped off when that womans game went into OT. I really wanted to scout Gonzaga and SMU a bit but the combination of 1 beer and Nyquil did me in.

jordoo said:
I for one dropped off when that womans game went into OT. I really wanted to scout Gonzaga and SMU a bit but the combination of 1 beer and Nyquil did me in.

I went back to sleep around 530. Woke with a bad headache which is interfering with my ability to watch the Manhattan game. (No not a hangover!)

I misread the thread title as "wanking" and was thinking you were really over sharing.

apparently he was wanking at 330am while watching basketball and thinking about mary who lives in new mexico. kinda creepy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom