The Plan | Syracusefan.com

The Plan

I don’t think there is any other option to hire from outside of the program now. The reason to hire an assistant is for a continuity hire. Why would we want to elevate an assistant from a program that is bottoming out? This program is stale and has been for a while.

It’s a bad plan when the loyal fan base doesn’t deserve to know what it is, and when it affects recruiting and when there once was a plan that got blown up and so we can’t even get credibility or validity to the new ‘alleged’ plan and when the supposition of the content of the plan still sucks.… That’s how you know it’s a bad plan.

Oh, yeah—and the Design of the plan should not be in the hands of the person with the performance that is so bad that it necessitates the plan in the first place.

I mean, if you work at Taco Bell and you keep getting worse and worse at making tacos, does the manager ask you how long you’d like to keep making worse and worse tacos and to use your immaculate judgment to choose which of your friends should get your job next?

UMuHHq.gif

I don’t think there is any other option to hire from outside of the program now. The reason to hire an assistant is for a continuity hire. Why would we want to elevate an assistant from a program that is bottoming out? This program is stale and has been for a while.

I agree it just can’t be an internal hire now. JBs stubbornness has ruined that for his assistants. Have to do a national search and have to pay top dollar now. For lack of a better term we have no juice and we are going to have to pay money for someone to come and fix it.

I agree it just can’t be an internal hire now. JBs stubbornness has ruined that for his assistants. Have to do a national search and have to pay top dollar now. For lack of a better term we have no juice and we are going to have to pay money for someone to come and fix it.
Has to be an outside hired gun, proven long term winner.
No other option.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom